Chapter 13

(Alex pov)

The next morning I woke up with a huge tummy ache and it almost made me wish I didn't eat all of those pizza's. But there was no way I was going to regret eating the AMAZING pizza's.

Also seeing Josephs sleeping face made me immediately forget about my tummy ache so there was no need for regret. Slowly I felt a light tear run down my cheek making me slightly panic. Why am I crying?

I grabbed a tissue from near by and wipped my tears away.

Am I crying because of what Joseph said yesterday? No that would be stupid If I were to cry about that.

~Yesterday night~

"After you catch my master...where are am I going to go?"

Silence was all that came seconds later. Joseph turned on the bed to face me and I did the same.

"...Its my choice...but in reality its actually your choice really"

I opened my eyes and looking up at him I gave him a questioning look since I was kinda confused. Like since when has a neko gotten to chose there master? NEVER this is the first ive ever heard of it or thought of it?

"Do you need me to explain from the very beginning?"

I nodded quickly and put on my listening ears (not literally though).

"A few years ago when my brother was still alive he created this kind of constitution for the company to follow and there is a part of this constitution that states 'If the neko has a complain that is in the lines of abuse or harassment it may be taken to a jury if the jury releases the neko of its owner it will then be the choice of the company of what to do with the neko' so this is what I meant by its your choice."

((Sorry if that was confusing It will soon explain))

This was more confusing then I thought it would be. I don't really see how this is my choice when he said 'it will then be the choice of the company of what to do with the neko' doesn't that mean I have no saying in that...I'm so confused.

"Stop looking so confused I'm not done explaining. So this is what I would do. I will order a complain to a jury after we find your master. But either way your master will be immideatly sent to jail because of his actions against me so you will be released of your master then It will be my choice what to do with you-"

HE MAKES NO SENSE! Now hes saying its his choice I JUST NEED A STRAIGHT OUT ANSWER.

"And my choice is that you can chose what ever you want. You can go out in the world and just go visit places or you can find a new owner."

Why didnt he just say that from the beginning like really did he have to add all that confusing mumbo jumbo.

Joseph chuckled as if he heard what I had said in my head. He sat up from the bed, yawning and ruffled my hair before giving me a light kiss on my forehead.

"Good night Alex"

~back to the present~

I finally got the tears to stop by washing my face with water. But I think the water running woke up Joseph in the process. I got out of the restroom after a few minutes later to see Joseph changing next to the bed. As he stood up from the bed and took of his shirt...slowly... He was facing the large window in the room but I could still notice something...abs???

"Having fun watching over there?"

"Uh-um I-I"

I hadn't noticed but there was a Mirror beside him so he could see me...(not)...watching him change.

Joseph finished taking off his shirt but didn't put on another shirt as I would have expected. Instead he walked in my direction. Wh-at is he doing?

I began moving back to try and get away before he'd make it to me. But it was no use he had already made it all the way to me.

"Your looking kinda hot, are you ok?"

Joseph smirked knowing I was not ok. I was blushing to the extremes. Who wouldn't though?

He put his hand over my forehead and slowly brought it down to my cheek. This is not good. Not good at all. If he does anything I'll...ill...

Joseph began tilting his head slowy as he brought himself closer to my body. Heat was all I could feel his body pressed against mine nose against nose.

"Your in the way"

Wait...what?

He backed up his body and but his hand next to my hip where there was a...doornob?

When did I get against the restroom door? I quickly then slid to the right moving out of his way.

"Im going to take a shower, When I get out you then can take a shower. Breakfast will be ready once your out of the shower"

Joseph didn't let me respond to him since he immediately entered the restroom.

So I guess I wasn't meant to say anything.

~~~
I'm done saying sorry about the late chapters. Because I'm pretty sure all of my chapters will come late :(
BUT I will try to make the chapters as interesting and as long as I can. Also THANK YOUUUUUUU to every one who has been reading my book and thank you to the people that have voted/commented.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't hold this in... I'M SORRY for the late chapter ;-;
(I have a problem with saying sorry a lot)