Chapter 2

"Dustin what took you so long"

"you just called cristoph like 18 minutes ago I'm pretty early if you as-Whoa what happened here"

Dustin pointed at the neko still on the ground

"That's what I called you for"

Dustin quickly crouched down in front of the cat and purred (yes Dustin purred)

The neko responded by opening its beautiful light blue eyes. He was gorgeous even in the state he is right now. Christoph looked at the neko in disgust...yes he was a servant for a company owner for nekos when he himself hated nekos.

Dustin put out his hand infront of Christoph, asking for the towel and blanket I had told im to bring.Dustiin carefully cleaned the neko a bit with the towel and then wrapped him in the blanket. Dustin picked up the neko and held him like a new born baby. Dustin meowed a few times into the nekos ear before the cat actually started to move a bit. I had no idea what Dustin was telling him but if it was helping the neko then i was fine with it.

Wait why wouldnt I be fine with it?...im not his master i shouldn't care...but I do care.

Christoph nudged me on the shoulder trying to get my attention.

"Sir i must advise you that we will not be keeping that animal.Also you have missed 3 of your 4 meetings you still have another in a hour we must get you ready"

Dustin heard what Cristoph said and immediately interrupted into the conversation before I was able to say anything.

"WHAT is your problem with nekos? We arent just animals we are also human with rights"

Dustin turned around facing the cars direction and started walking away. I followed behind him knowing that if we just stood here arguing nothing would get done.

Dustin handed me the neko once we entered the car saying "He says he wants you to carry him". I carried the wounded neko carefully not wanting to put "him" in pain. Why would the neko want a grumpy looking man to carry him instead of Dustin the happy looking one.

"He said that you petted him earlier...he um also said that your touch was confurting" Dustin had a small pink tint on his cheeks

"The neko thinks "my" touch is...conforting?"

Dustin nodded his head in agreement to my question. This neko must have hurt its head no one thinks my touch is comforting I held the neko a little tighter  to my chest and felt at peace for a second or two.

(FLASH BACK)

"brother! brother! you got a neko? can I see?"

"yeah you can see "him" just dont mess with him hes asleep right now"

"Ok"

I was only 10 when I got to meet my brothers neko he was nice and charming. I also got to see him change into a gold neko with yellow eyes I became close friends with him.

"How are you mr.neko"

"Thank you for asking and im fine darling"

"Did you know that big brother loves you... a lot"

"Yes I know, I also love your big brother"

It made me so happy to know that my brother had someone that makes him happy.

(END OF FLASH BACK)

"Sir were here already"

"......That was quick?"

I looked at Christoph that was now opening the door for me. I walked out of the car still holding the wounded neko in my hands. We made our way into my spotless house that was passed down to me. The house was like a damn castle just with some modern modifications like a garage.

Dustin went straight into the first restroom he could find and came back a minute later with a first aid-kit. The neko had been meowing a lot more then he had at the park now. Dustin seemed to have understood what the neko was saying and took him from my hands. He took him into the living room and put the blanket that was around the neko on the floor so the floor wouldnt get dirty with blood or furr. The neko was put on top of the blanket very carefully.

"what are you gonna do to him?" I asked getting nervous

....why am I nervous?.....

"Im gonna disinfect "he's" paw and then im going to have to use you bathroom to wash of the blood from the neko so I can see how deep the cut on his back is"

I nodded my head so he knew I understood what he had to do and that its fine to use the restroom. Yeah I just nodeed and Dustin already new what It meant. I backed up from where I was standing and dropped myself onto the couch.

Brother? what are you trying to do...?

Ok SO IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING AND STUFF BUT IT WILL AND CLEAR UP. ALL IVE GOT TO SAY IS THAT HIS BROTHER IS VERY INPORTANT IN THE STORY EVEN THOUGH HES DEAD. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SMALL FILLER LIKE HOW HIS BROTHER DIED AND WHY CHRISTOPH HATES NEKOS (that will be in a later chapter) . YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHY DONT WE KNOW THE NAME OF THE MAIN CHARACTER OR THE NEKO? BECAUSE I WANT TO KEEP IT A SECRET FOR EVER...NAH JUST KIDDING IM JUST WAITING FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT.

BYEEEEE see you in the next chapter that will be posted this friday probably.