Chapter 20

(Alex's pov)

"Everyone please find somewhere to sit im going to bring out water and blankets. Your safe now" mom (miss Martinez) announced to all the nekos entering the house. In the mean time me and Dustin were in our cat forms trying to show them there safe with us. In total we counted 16 nekos. FREAKING 16 it was sickening I couldn't even imagine what must have happened to them down there in the bunker.

Once they were all inside we all quickly began bringing them the blankets and water which was really needed with the little scraps of cloth that wasn't worthy to be called clothing. Most of the nekos were silent and would huddle up against each other. Expect for the few 5 who were all by themselves in corners or edges of the couches.

"Um hi I'm Alex a neko as you could tell um I'm not good at this but I just needed yall to know that we're not here to hurt you but to save you and give you a actual life-" Dustin suddenly cut me off mid way.

"Is there a leader here?" I looked at him questionably and he just nodded his head.

A girl walked up with her hand raised. She was in the middle of a group of girls. She had short dirty blonde hair that really made her stand out of  the group of girls who mostly had long dark colored hair.

"Do you have any information about where any of your capture's are at?" Dustin was talking to her as if it was nothing.

"They were called to go up the hill for there last 'initiation' yesterday as I heard on the phone. A lot of our capture's haven't come back down the hill for months with the last 'initiation' so I didn't expect most of them to come back really anytime soon. So when y'all entered we just thought they came back early"

Dustin thanked her and immediately started walking in circles just mumbling to himself . Everyone looked at him following his patter entranced until Dustin ran to the kitchen to get the phone.

"Joseph! they know! Go up hill" he then hung up without another word and the room went silent. Everyone paused and stared at us like we were crazy.

Mrs. Martinez walked up behind Dustin and smacked his head. She had disappeared for a good amount of time without anyone noticing.

"Ok I have 6 rooms you can pair yourself up and chose a room. I'll call y'all once I get food ready, don't be afraid to put on the pair of pajamas I have in the closets there specifically there for yall. Oh and my kids will be upstairs in there room knock on their door if you need help finding anything, there rooms the last door to the right" she smiled at all of them as any mother would to her scared child. They all began walking up the stairs and looking around. The leader stayed behind with me, Dustin and miss Martinez.

"Im Eli, im the oldest of the group so I know the most, so um if yall need anymore information ill try my best to give you as much as I can.Thank you" she suddenly bowed and began walking up the stairs. For someone who probably went through hell on earth she had great manners and was very calm. "As they say, the older the wiser..." Dustin whispered then sighed loudly. He walked to the couch and dropped himself harshly down onto the couch.

We just sat on the couch in silence listening to the teens upstairs walking around and meowing to each other.

~~~

((I started watching anime crack and Kpop vines so idk most of what I wrote here lol)

The food was ready and we were just waiting for the nekos to come down. The table miss Martinez had is so cool it expands to where 20 people can sit. What a great time to have this kind of table haha. We began putting the plates down and putting the cups down.

"When do you think they'll be back?" I asked Dustin as he was going back into the kitchen.

"I don't know but I hope they come back soon because the Suns going to set anytime now" he shrugged his shoulders and looked back at me.

"I'm sure they'll be back just in time" miss Martinez smiled at us.

~~~

"This is awfully calm for what this day was full of" we all looked at each other and most of us just shrugged.

"Well we're just eating so I don't see the need for any commotion" miss Martinez smiled at Eli.

We all were eating pizza since it was something I thought everyone would enjoy and miss Martinez agreed.

But as y'all know nothing's ever calm with us. Suddenly the door flung open scaring the shit out of everyone. Joseph entered with Tony and Dean. They looked beyond tired which we all found normal.

"Come sit boys, I was just about done eating you can take my seat and Dustin's" she patted her seat as she went into the kitchen with her plate, Dustin followed. All the nekos were entranced as they scanned the guys entering.

"Tell us what happened, what did y'all find? Is everyone ok? Did Ian call y'all?" I sat at the edge of my seat out of breath after rambling out my questions. I felt like I was asking a lot out of them when they were so tired but we had to wait here all that time so they were prepared for questions I'm sure.

"Uh well I'll have to explain later, everyone is ok, and no Ian didn't call"
With that he passed behind my chair to get to his but stopped behind my chair and pulled back my hair calmly and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed and thought about giving him a kiss too but we have guest so haha I wouldn't want to do that at the moment.

"Wait what do you mean Ian didn't call he texted me that he was going to go back just a in case and that he'd call y'all?" Dustin came back into the kitchen his ears were out and you could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong?, are we not safe?" Eli began asking us as tension spread over the room.

"We're all safe it's just that if Ian never got with y'all then where is he?" We all got quite for a minute till there was a ring, someone was calling the house phone...

~~~
(Sorry the chapter kinda sucks)Yeah so I'm just going to leave it off here. Your welcome hehe. As always sorry for the late chapter. Also I've decided that I will connect Dustin's book with this one since it'll be a prequel pretty much. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT LOVE YALL.