Chapter 14

((still editing))

(Joseph's pov)

I feel like such a flirt after doing that to Alex...but like oh my gawd he looked so...adorable, sexy, cute AHH he was just so so so beautiful. I now have a different reason to take a shower, if you know what I mean...man I'm horny today...

~

Once I got out of my cold shower and changed into my clothes I walked out of the restroom.

"Um alex what are you doing???"

Alex was laying on the floor with a pillow against his face. Was he embarrassed about earlier...did I go to far?

"I-Im just....um uh I don't know what I'm doing actually"

I chuckled at his cuteness. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a pan from one of the cabinets. As I turned on the stove and began cooking some eggs I found in the fridge. I could see from the kitchen wall opening that Alex was still there on the floor. But he had moved the pillow to his chest so he was now just stairing at the ceiling.

Some light from outside seemed to enter at a perfect angle getting only his face with light making him look even more beautiful.

I looked back down at the eggs that were now slightly burned...I guess were eating out today.

"Alex aren't you going to take a shower?"

Alex turned to me startled and shook his head in disagreement.

"Why not? You don't want to be stinky do you?'

He shook his head again and said

"I don't want to be stinky but I don't know how to take a shower"

A deep blush covered his face and he pulled the pillow back up to his face.

"Well you have to take a shower since um were eating out today since I remembered this great place down the street. So I'll help you shower ok?"

He put out his hand and signaled a ok.

~

"Alex get back here and get in the water!"

...um yeah...so as I entered the restroom with him and turned on the water...he kinda got scared and ran out of the shower...not just because of the water but because I told him...to get naked.

Alex was now running around the bed and over it making sure I get no where near him.

"I'm not going to get naked! I'm not going to get in the water either!!!"

"Come on Alex just get in quick put on shampoo and you can get out"

Alex looked at me as if I was crazy but then replied.

"Then why do I have to be naked!"

I was now in front of the bed as alex stood in the middle of the bed where I'm thinking he thought I couldn't reach him at this distance.

"When taking a shower you clean your body not your clothes alex so just get down here so I can just-"

Before I could finish my sentence I wrapped my hands around his legs forcing him to fall on the bed. Quickly now that I had a chance I then wrapped my arms around his waist making him squeal. Then with most of my bottom half of my self I used my weight to get up and put alex on my shoulder as if I was trying to steal him.

"LET GOOOOOO AGHH"

I laughed at his response and walked into the restroom. But I did not expect what happened seconds later to happen... he was now a neko. He jumped off my shoulders and hissed at me!

"Oh no you did not just hiss at me!" I sassed back to Alex.

I grabbed alex forcefully (which landed me a few scraches). Then put him into the bath and held him down to were he could breath perfectly fine but could not get out my grasp.

~

Alex layed on the bed (naked) covered by only his towel. He did not like showers at all. After the shower he had immediately came to the bed and cleaned himself off on anything and everything counting me. Then fell asleep and weirdly as he slept he slowly changed back into his human form.

By now it was already 11am and most places would stop serving breakfast, so I decided to skip breakfast with alex and go straight to dinner.

Maybe I should just order more food...nah

I went through my phone to call Dustin to check up on him. But as I scrolled through my contacts I saw a name I had forgot about too easily.

Christopher

I remember giving him the day off because of a argument he had with Dustin. But I totally forgot about that until now.

Maybe I should call him and ask him if hes not coming back...nah he could've come back if he wanted to.

Man I'm so lazy right now. Probably because of all the chasing around I had to do.

I walked to the side of the kitchen and opened a closet, pulling out one big blanket for both me and alex.

~~~ (dream)

I was in a very familiar area that I was very happy to be at.

'So how have you been Joseph?'

'Ive been good big bro' I sat down at the dinner table just as I did so many other times.

'Anything you wanted to tell me Jason?'

'Well I need you to visit mom...she recently has prayed to me asking for forgiveness... So yeah I think you need check up on her'

I looked at him with wide eyes was he serious! I Know my mom isnt a bad woman but she's not to fond of my decision to not meet up with some woman she has wanted me to marry or something

'I know you've had a hard time with her but I just need you to go and make sure she's ok please? This could be a perfect time to show mom Alex and let him meet moms kids. Come on trust me it won't be as bad as you think she's changed for the better'

I looked at him with a not so promising smile but I then nodded my head in agreement.

'Ok well that's all. Have fun with Alex see you again when I can, love you Joseph stay safe'

~~~

I woke up to find Alex looking straight into my eyes. He moved his hand to my cheek and stroked it lightly. For once it wasn't alex blushing it was me.

I slid my hand onto his and just held his hand. We stayed there for a while before I heard a lowed grumble.

"Uh-um im...uh" Alex studdered cutely

"Yeah we should go get food"

I got up off the bed and then pulled alex along with me.

I grabbed our bags and opened them on the bed.

"I don't want to change" Alex mumbled grumply with a slight pout. He must not be one of the happiest in the morning.

"Put up your hands for me" Alex followed and did what I said. I put on his shirt for him and grabbed his underwear next. Most people would think of this as a sexual thing or something a parent would do but it really wasnt like that for us. It just seemed to be normal to us.

I finished changing him and myself and headed out. Today I had planned to go back home and we still are but...we'll take a road trip right after we pack more clothes when we get home.

~~~

OK so uh this chapter has about 1368 words and this is not the most I've written (I think) but it is a lot compared to my usual chapters on here. So it kinda explains why it took me a long time to update. Thank you for reading so far and for all the reads/comments/votes :)