Chapter 7

3hrs before

(Alex Pov)

This food is so amazing! Dustin said its called "pasta" its soo good. Dustin was sharing a huge plate of pasta with me. He said Joseph made it! he must be a really good cook.

Dustin: After you finish eating were going to have to go shopping. Since you have not a single piece of clothing.

Me: But your going to have to pay for it...I don't want you to be wasting your money.

Dustin: Don't worry, Joseph gave me the money he told me to use it for only important things AND your important so I'm not wasting my money

Got that?

I nodded my head and went back to eating my plate of pasta. As I ate the pasta Dustin's words kept repeating in my head "your important"

I hadn't notice that I was eating at turtle speed until Dustin yelled "SINCE WHEN DID YOU TURN INTO A GODDAMN TURTLE!?" It scared the shit out me. I shoved the last bit of my pasta in my mouth and ran out of the kitchen.

Dustin: Wait Alex! I'm so sorry I screamed at you. But we still got to go shopping before Joseph comes back home!

I ran into Joseph's room and hid in his walk in closet. It is huge in here there was hardly any clothes in the closet so what's the point of it being so huge

((-w- hehe secret dirty sentence))

I sat in the farthest corner in the closet and hid behind a box with the word Jason on it. Out side of the closet I could hear Dustin walking around Joseph's room. Seconds later he's foot steps randomly stopped for a very long period of time...So I thought the coast was clear uh and I...got bored and opened the box I was hiding behind.

This dude looks just like Joseph! I wonder if their brothers. The man had Light brown eyes that were easy to notice with his dark brown hair. In most of the picture of this so called 'Jason' he would be wearing a plain white shirt with a dark colored tie and black slacks. I looked through half of the box full of pictures and other random objects (bottle caps, string, envelopes...etc.)

Finally I found it... a picture of Joseph and the man 'Jason'. Joseph looked to be the age of 10 at the time of when the photo taken. His eye color was the same as now, Dark brown and his hair light brown (the exact opposite of the man 'Jason'). Joseph was riding the back of the man 'Jason'. This picture is so adorable I thought about taking the picture for a second but I changed my mind immediately as Dustin came in the closet with a frightened and surprised expression on his face.

Dustin: w-what does the box say on the outside...?

Me: ...it says...Jason...I'm so sorry for looking into the box.

Dustin slowly walked towards me with a blank expression on his face...just like my master would have on his face...I wrapped myself in my own hands waiting...waiting for the pain. My own arms were wrapped with another pair of arms...a...hug?

Me: aren't you mad at me...

Tears where starting to run down my face and onto the floor.

Dustin: I'm not mad...Jason...was just a very special person to me so hearing his name...and seeing the old box...brings back so many memories.

I had a weird urge to ask who was this Jason that was so special to Dustin. When Dustin used to be at the shelter with me he would always say "ive been sold to so many people that...nothing is worth living worth...nothing special in life" I wonder who was able to change his mind...did HIS master save him form HIS pain. As I thought about how this Jason could be so special to Dustin,he moved to the box and started to look at the pictures with a pained expression on his face.

I tried to remember the face of Dustins master...but it was so long ago that all I could remember was...a string he had with him...it was a toy for Dustin. WAIT THEIR WAS A PIECE OF STRING IN THE BOX.

Me: was Jason your master...?

Dustin burst out in tears holding a picture of him and Jason...his master.

Dustin: Jason... was Joseph's brother...but he was assassinated because of how high he was in the company business. He was my master and soul mate. Joseph took over the company and now takes care of me for Jason...

I felt so bad for bringing these terrible memories back to Dustin.

< 40 minutes later

Once Dustin had calmed down and stopped crying he started telling me stories from when Jason was around.

Dustin: I think its about time we go...

Me: uh sure. are we still going to go shopping.

As soon as I brought up the word shopping a grin came onto Dustins face.

Dustin: yup we have to go, theirs no way out of shopping when it comes to me!

Me: oh lord...

We put the pictures back into the box and put the box back in its corner and left the closet.

I HATE SHOPPING MY LEGS FEEL LIKE STRIIING FLOPPING AROUND.

Dustin was having so much fun choosing out ALL the clothes for. He even bought me 3 pairs of converse. How much money did Joseph give him?!?! I tied the laces to my new shoes and turned around to face a full body mirror. I don't remember the last time I actually looked like a actual teen so seeing myself in all the new clothes made me want to cry in happiness (I cry a lot). Dustin had chose a white rolling stones shirt and a black leather jacket for me with a pair of black (not to) skinny jeans.

Dustin has a great fashion sense. He fits the perfect gay stereotype!!!
The way he talks the way he walks the clothes he wears! all of it! Dustin looked at me in the mirror and grinned at his accomplishment.

Dustin: you look...Sexy

Me: I do? wait...WHAT?!?

Dustin: Joseph's going to be so proud of how sexy I made his Alex look

I blushed furiously...'his Alex'? Am I'm really going to be 'his'
We don't even know if he likes me!

Riiing ding ding Riiiing
((dont judge the phone ringtone I made up!))

Dustin on the phone: Wait he was what! , WHERE IS HE RIGHT NOW!?BE THEIR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO KEEP HIM AWAKE!

Me: what's...wrong?

Dustin ran out of the store as so did I (thank god we already paid for all the clothes). We got into the car and Dustin quickly drove his car up to the limit and no further.

Me: What is happening?!

Dustin stared at the road and never answered me. The suspense was going to kill me if I don't find out soon about what was happening.

Dustins car stopped abruptly a front of a HUGE building. Dustin ran out of the car and headed across the street to a circled crowed. He pushed through the crowd and I followed behind him. Right in the middle of crowd he was their...Joseph. He was laying on the floor his hands clutching his chest as if his heart were in pain. Dustin was in tears and holding Joseph close to himself saying things to him...but I couldn't hear any of it because of all the yelling and the sirens of a ambulance...and what I thought were my screams.

This chapter has 1312 words!!!! YAAAY. This chapter is reeeally late but atleast I wrote a lot to make up for the late chapter, right? dont be afraid to Comment on what you thought about my long poopy chapteeeer XD byeeeeee