Chapter 6

Joseph's pov

(Bad language ahead)

I woke up and started my regular routine (with the exception of a kiss on Alex's check).

I left a note in the kitchen before leaving the house. Man! TODAY IS GOING TO BE SO BORING.

~~~At work~~~

sign, sign ,sign, type, type, type....NOTHING THRILLING EVER HAPPENS AT WORK!

I sat up from my desk and started pacing back and forth in the middle of the room. I hate monday...also tuesday,wendsday , thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. -_-

*knock knock*

Me: come in!

Employee: Sir you have a visitor would you like us to bring him up.

Me: well depends, who is it?

Employee: he won't tell us he's name.

Me: ...bring him up...

I went back to my desk and sat on my office chair waiting for this "mystery person".

*Knock knock*

Me: Come in

A tall deep tanned man came walking into my office. He looked...pissed and annoyed...it made me feel uneasy to have this man in the same room as me.

The man: I have a problem I want to report

Me: and What would would that problem be?

The man: My neko has ran away.

!!! IS THIS !!!

Me: WHAT is the name of your neko?

The man: his name is... Alex Cartin

Me: YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!

I grabbed my phone and called the guards and back up from downstairs to come inside the room. The man looked EXTRA pissed with what I said and in seconds he had a gun to my head and a knife around my neck. The people I had called for came running in but froze mid way when they saw in the position we were in. The man holding the gun to my head and the knife to my neck smirked knowing the only way I was going to come out of this alive is if we make a deal with him.

The man: I think this would be a great moment for a deal wouldn't it?

No one said anything in return. I tried to push the man off of me but I made it no were, all that was achieved was that now the knife was closer to cutting into me than before.

The man: if you let me leave alive, then your boss will live...for now *grins*

The back up I called in pointed their guns at the man but made a small opening for us to pass through. The man pulled on my hair making my head face up at him. He gave me a stupid grin before pushing me through the opening.

*Minutes later -w- *

We made it out the front doors...DAMMIT. I need to stop this FUCKER before he makes it to his car.
I started to thrash around in the mans tight grip on me.

Then it went pitch black. I felt like I was being suffocated very slowly. I could hear the sounds of cars honking and screeching all around me.

I guess this is it....

.

.

I heard a faint voice in my head...the voice was of...

"Dont you dare leave me behind...dont you remmember what you promised Jason...please keep the promise...I...no... we need you"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>DUN DUN DUN

I bet you know whos speaking to Joseph right?

If you dont then the next Chapter will Explain :P blah

COMMENTS & VOTES are the nicest way of telling me you like my book. SO go ahead and comment and vote if you like this book 0w0 (sorry for the chapter being so short)