Chapter 15

(Josephs pov)

"What do you mean were going on a road trip?!" Dustin yelled at me while I walked around the room looking for another suitcase.

"Well I think its about time we went to visit someone we haven't seen in a while" I stopped and looked at Dustin.

"Well at least tell me who were going to visit" Dustin leaned against the door frame with a irritated look on his face.

"um its definitly not my mom" I let out a sheepish laughter that did not seem to make him happy.

"no Oh hell no, Im not going to visit the ex wife of satan"(my dad) Dustin turned around quickly walking out of the room.

"Common Dustin just for the weekend you wont have to go back ever again!" I heard Dustins foot steps stop outside in the hallway for a second and heard them second later coming back. He entered his head into the room door.

"Only one weekend?" I nodded my head at Dustins question.

I passed him the suitcase I had been looking for. Before he left he gave me a weak smile. Right after Dustin left I saw Alex come in his cat form.

At times it was a very nice feeling to have him around in his cat form. I could pet him feel and hear his
purring which was always calming.

"Alex did you prepare clothes for yourself? For after you turn back"

He stopped rubbing himself against my leg and looked up to me. 'I'll take that as a no then' I grabbed Alex some clothes for later and some to put in our suitcases. Earlier on the road back to the house I gave all the details to alex about going to my moms house. He had looked so nervous but he did agree on going so I'm happy.

~

"Have you tried calling christopher?" I heard Dustin ask me. Even though they had a huge argument about 3 months ago he seems to give no mind about that though now, weirdly.

"Yeah but it keeps saying the phones been disconnected" I shrugged after dustin looked at me surprised. Like yeah I get why hes surprised but at this point I don't care. Christopher's been working for our family since he was 27 and hes now 55 so yeah do the math. I get it yeah he's been really connected to my family (dad specifically) but he could have come back so it doesn't matter.

Suddenly Dustin semmed to remember something as he pulled out his phone. He showed me a number and began chanting "WERE SAAAVED"

I had no idea whose phone number that was but if it was a ride I really didn't care who it was really.

Alex came walking out of the house with his luggage and a small bag of snacks. Well now all we nedded was to wait.

10 minutes later~

Dustin began putting the bags into the trunk of the exact same car cristopher had been using the only difference is the driver.

"IAN? I thought you didn't work for our company anymore?" I questioned the driver (Ian)

Ian used to be driver for our family as well. But that was only if christopher got sick or had family emergencies. After my brother died he decided to quite and work for a different company but never told us specifically why.

"Hey Joseph! Havent seen you since...forever!" He chuckled and came in for a hug.

"Yeah it has, um but for reals how come your here? I know you don't work for our company. So I'm pretty confused how getting a call from Dustin would randomly bring you back years later" We had already finished putting the luggage in the trunk so he was already driving by the time I finished asking.

"Umm well i don't know" he chuckled again and stared at the road in a haze.

I was sitting next to Ian in the front while dustin and alex sat in the back. So I could easily notice dustins look of pain by looking at the side mirror...

~~~

Once we made to the airport Ian helped us get all of our luggage out and 'secretly' gave dustin a note before leaving.

"Where going on a plane?!" I randomly heard behind me.

"Nooo were going on a rocketship tsk" I turned around to see Dustin looking fustrated and Alex blushing. These two are just like 6 year olds.

I grabbed Alex's hand,  kept walking till we found our plane and then waited till  we were  told to enter.

~A plane ride later~

"How was your ride young master?"
Ugh here we go. I had forgotten to tell my mom not to have any of her butlers to pick us up. (Yes I did say butlers)

"It was good thank you for asking"
I looked down at Alex as for in the moment he had his head on my lap like a child.

I wonder what my mom will think about Alex and seeing Dustin. It came to a surprise for my mother to hear I was coming over with company but she was also very happy. I can't say I have a great relationship with my mom but I hope after this visit it will help both of us in a way.

One of the main reasons why I'm even coming to visit my mom was because of everything that had been happening in my life these 3 wild months. I almost got killed (which reminds me that I have to check up on the many police and my highest guards. Since there looking for Alex's old owner at the moment).

"How much longer before where there?" Dustin grunted looking at the butler with a slight glare.

"Um uh only a few more minutes sir"

Dustin used to get really car sick if the ride took longer then 30 minutes but hes grown a tolerance so I don't see what his rush would be to get to my moms house.

~

"Ah Welcome, Welcome its so nice to finally meet you Joseph"

A foreign man said to me very kindly. He had a very noticeable American accent so I could only guess this was my moms new husband.

"Nice to meet you sir, my mother?" I asked politely.

"Oh just call me Dean and your moms in the kitchen I'll take you too her"

Well here we go

(((SUPERNATURAL))

~

Omfg this chapter took me forever to write. I have so many ideas for this book I just have a hard time typing them all down in a way that doesn't just sound like I'm explaining the plot. Also I have a whole idea for another book that would be like a sequal to this book but I'll deal with that idea once I finish this book. WELP I got to go I'm at the moment on a trip and my dogs licking ME

Thank you for all the comments and votes :)

Love yall, hope y'all have a great day byeee