Chapter 12

(Alex pov)

I closed my eyes slowly as Joseph's heat warmed me. Well this was really ...interesting. I've learned a lot about Joseph mostly his likes and his dislikes.

Where he was born... the Philippines

His favorite movie... The day after tomorrow

What food he hates... sushi

To put this simply in a few words it was fun. But I slightly feel bad about asking him SO many private questions. I felt Joseph move under me and poke my cheek lightly making me open my eyes in surprise.

"Its already going to be 7 a clock and we haven't eaten and we have to change from our wet clothes so..."

I sat up staring at where the sun had just been at a hour ago.

"Yeah I guess we should go"

Joseph stood up, patted my head and gave me a quick smile before starting to walk in the direction of the car. I didn't feel like walking or even getting up so I decided to turn into my cat form so Joseph could just carry my lazy butt. After I shifted I could hear Joseph laughing from a distance and walk back towards me understanding I wanted to be carried.

I had to take a note for a second reminding my self to turn into my cat form before getting in a car with Joseph. He had let me lay on his lap while he drove, and let me say I was SO comfortable. Too bad the ride didn't last that long. Joseph parked at a fancy looking hotel and brought me up to a VERY elegant room. We got quickly changed (separately) out of our wet clothes. (Let'sjustpretendthat when Alexturnsbackintohishumanformhestill has hiswetclotheson)

I changed into the clothes that Joseph had packed up for me. Once I walked out of the restroom I was

... wearing pajamas?

This is some what confusing, like why would he pack up pajamas weren't we going to eat. I walked out the restroom in the baggy cat pajamas. I heard shuffling in the kitchen so I decided to enter to see what was going on.

"Awww You look so adorable in pajamas"

I blushed deeply as I saw Joseph in some shorts and a big shirt. I ran back into the bathroom in embarrassment.

I could hear Joseph chuckling outside of the door as he came closer to the door. Joseph knocked on the door a few times before actually trying to turn the door nob that I happened to lock.

Minutes later after many attempts to enter, that failed, everything went silent. But the silence didn't last long it was broken by more knocks this time not on the restroom door.

"It comes out to be 24 dollars and 74 cents"

"Um here you go oh and keep the change"

A door closed and a wonderful smell  burst into the restroom...

I unlocked the door quickly and walked out slowly cautious you know just in case. There was an open box with a circle in the inside. On a small table in the middle of the room. That box smells so good!

"You want a slice of pizza"

"Pizza?"

"You've never had pizza! Come over here and take as many slices as you want Alex because I don't think I've ever heard of someone NOT knowing or that have not tried pizza."

I smiled and slowly walked towards him as he pulled out two plates out of a pantry. Joseph came back with the plates and grabbed a piece of the 'pizza' for me. I grabbed my plate and sat on the floor in front of a large tv. Joseph quickly got his plate and sat down next to me. He turned on the tv and immediately after he looked at me as if expecting something to happen...oh! yeah.

I took the slice of pizza and slowly brought it to my mouth and took a small bite off the tip.

>>>>>

I have no idea how many pizza slices I've had but all know is that we've finished a whole box of pizza and probably a whole gallon of soda. I was now laying on the bed next to Joseph just starting at the ceiling as if it had all the answers in the world.

"Hey um Joseph I know your tired and I'm being bothersome but can I ask one more question"

"Alex you are not bothering me at all, anything you have to say is important to me so go ahead and ask your question"

I hold back a long breath and release it silently preparing myself for anything.

"After you catch my master...where are am I going  to go?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IMSOOOOOOSO SO SOSOSOSO SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSORRYIT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPDATE THE STORY. IT TOOK ME FOREVER BECAUSE I HAD THE WORS TWRITERS BLOCK EVER (andlotsofemotionalproblems).