Chapter 11

(Alex's pov)

It was really random of me to ask to go out somewhere and I wasn't really comfortable asking to go out somewhere. but now that I'm out with Joseph I totally regret not asking earlier. He said he knew the perfect place to take me so I'm pretty excited

...and mad that he won't tell me where that place is! He even choose specific clothes for me to wear and extra clothes in a vacation bag. I slumped down into the seat and starred at Joseph driving for a few minutes.

Joseph: having fun over their starring at me.

Me: ...noooo

Joseph gave me a pout then a quick smile then turned back to road. I turned on my side and starred out the window instead of Joseph. I looked at my reflection on the window and saw a huge difference in my looks and personality. All my life I had been a shy,quite, and sad but Ive changed...just in a matter of a month.

I was more open since I wasn't as afraid as I used to be. After talking with Dustin in the hospital for so long I was able to learn about freedom and happiness. It all just semmed to feel like a fast moving dream. I slowly driffted into a deep sleep that I hope wouldn't have a nightmare waiting for me.

~Dream~

I ran and ran from the vicious dogs that chassed after me. My legs felt like as if they were on fire from all the running. I looked back once more before falling onto the floor. The dogs had disappeared into a ghost like fog. Now I just layed their on the floor starring up into the pitch black sky. The fog semmed to start surounding me and I didn't try to running away from it.

I sat down and pulled my legs up to my chest hiding my face from the fog...arms wrapped around me.

Me: m-mas-ter?

Joseph: Shhh darling don't hide...please you don't have to be afraid anymore...Just hold tight onto me

Joseph sang into my ear making me shiver and relax at the same time.

~End of dream~

I opened my eyes as I felt the car stop moving.

(Josephs pov)

I would take a few peeks at Alex sleeping when I noticed. He was panicking in his sleep and I was just about ready to park the car to wake him up when he just suddenly stopped and started to breath normally his face changed to a soft and relaxed expression. I never did stop the car since we were only block away now. I turned and parked next to a side walk. Alex woke up immediately as I hit the brake to the car.

He yawned and streached in his seat. I smiled at how cute he looked. Once he noticed we had parked he started to look out the window as if the door were in the way of a billion dollars.

I chuckled loudly. He was so Adorable I don't know how much of this I can take without hugging him or cuddling him. Alex looked at me then back at the door and repeated this about 5 times before telling me

Alex: OPEEEN THE DOOOOOR

Me: uhhh idk if I want to but you know....theirs a button on your side of the door that opens the car to so...

He litteraly jumped out the door once it was opened. I walked out the car and watched Alex pounce around happily kicking the sand around.

Me: Calm down kitten

He froze when he heard what I said and fliped his hair to cover his face so he could cover his blush. But he was blushing so much it was just so easy to notice his rosy cheeks.

I walked beside him and lead him down a sand hill that lead to a large beach. Alex ran into the sea and layed down on the floor so only half of his body would get wet.

It made me so happy to see Alex smiling and giggling every time a wave would come near his head.

I sat down next to him and looked out to the sea. It was barely about to be 5 so the sun was still up. Alex looked at me with a beautiful smile that I don't think I'll ever get used to.

Alex sat up and moved himself next to me.

Me: you want to get to know me right?

Alex just nodded his head in approval.

Me: go ahead and ask away

Alex: uh well, whats your favorite...color?

Me: navy blue

Alex: whats your favorite place to go to?

Me: The park near the mansion

And this beach are tied as my favorite place.

Alex: ok...um...were are your parents?

Me: my dad passed away from stress and my mom lives in tokyo with her new family.

Alex: so your mom is the only family you have left

Me: no and yes. I still have Dustin.

Alex asked me about 30 more questions before he just sat there starring at the ocean.

Alex: Ive never been to a beach before...its so beautiful

He looked so...calm and at peace. I layed down as I started getting tired I think Alex was just as tired when he also layed down and put his head on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~
IM NOT FINISHED WITH THIS CHAPTER ITS JUST THAT I WANTED TO UPDATE ALREADY IM GOING TO KEEP ON WRITING (and editing!!!) THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER EVEN AFTER I PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER SOOOO yeah BYEEE