Chapter 19

(Joseph's pov & Somewhat edited)

My ass was going to feel this tomorrow for sure. The forest was much different then it was all those years back the trees became larger, thicker. The tree roots that were underground were out in the open. Making the ride a pain in the ass. (( *wink wink*))

Dean and me where riding around the woods for about an hour now and we couldn't find anything. Neither could Tony in his own car could find anything. We had already checked the old cabin. It was the first place we checked. No one really had a clue about where they could be hiding. But apparently Dustin had a good idea.

I got a random call as we were having a conversation over if we needed to bring more people to help search.

"Joseph! They know! Go up hill" Dustin hung up before I could respond.

"Up hill!" I yelled out to Dean. The 6 cars immediately took a turn facing a hill that every other person of my family and I were forbidden to climb. But here I am going against there words. I did have one family member that apparently went over the hill and came back a totally different person. They had stayed down the hill over night and no one went after him. We called the hill  'smokers hill' because of all the ash that would be found around the hill.

When you look over the hill it was said to be that all you could see is darkness and no hope of return. So yeah, to finally get to see what this hill behold, slightly scares me.

We were only half way up, when we could already hear a lot of noise from the other side, noise we'd never heard before.

The sound of wheezing it just made me more eager to get over more quickly to see and understand. The cars stopped and we all paused to listen to the noises, scratch, tssss, scratch, tssss.

Dean said a few numbers and everyone spread at the edge of the hill. Slowly we began walking to the edge.

~flash back~

I sat on a couch in the middle of the room across from my dad. "Dad why was the company created for, like can't the nekos be there own owners" I asked my dad. We were in his old office/ Jason's. My dad brought me in to explain the details of the company since I'll be staring this summer.

"That's one stupid question, obviously it was for profit and they could never not be owned, they rely on humans to much to live on there own."  My dad snickers at me. I kinda expected that answer from my dad but id never been allowed to ask about his work before so I just went for it.

My dad took a few puffs from his cigar and looked up at the ceiling as the smoke slowly rose up. I could tell my dad hadn't been sleeping too much lately, well not much at all really.
"Joseph...this company is bigger then you think...if you to take over I'm going to need you to understand we did this all for the family...we had some low times Joseph, but it's all for our future generations..."

~end of flash back~

I felt the smoke come into my lungs just like the old times with my father. Down the hill was a factory looking building with only one large window. It looked to be very old with lots of rust from where I was standing. Slowly we walked down the hill some of us sliding down. Once we got to the bottom Dean immediately put me behind him and pulled out a gun from his left hip. I knew the guns where for protection but I was really hoping they wouldn't have to be used.

Everyone spread around the building and like nothing broke down 3 doors from all different sides. Dean looked around the area before leading me into the factory to see something I'd never suspect...aliens? No wait...mutants.