2 filler chapter

(Joseph)

Once I put on my suit and fixed my tie I sat down on my brothers bed. This was one of the hardest days in my life (to this day). Having to go to your brothers funeral and not being able to say some words, not being able to look into his cascet to see him for one last time...

A tear fell down my face landing on top of my hand. I was in pain...but I knew Dustin was in worse pain. Everything was going wrong in his life at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he were to just end it all. But I would never let that happen.

I was told by my dad, that only 10 people were invited to come to the funeral out of 50. And that wasn't even the bad thing about it...dustin is one of the 40 that was not allowed to come.

Someone knocked on my door quickly and with a light voice said "come on honey we have to go before your father gets...just hurry please"

I stood up from the bed and walked out of my room passing by my mom with a sad look.

Something I knew that was going to happen to this family was die from the inside out (metaphorically). Today would just be the beginning of it.

~

We got into the car in a rush and un surprisingly my dad sent christopher for us instead of coming himself.

(Christopher was like my dads own dog. He did anything and everything my dad would say.)

My mom sat in the front seat next to christopher while I sat by myself in the back. The ride was full of silence (not including the random elevetor  my brother would do himself while I would live happyly with my own job.

~
My dad grabbed my moms hand and helped her out of the car while christopher opened my door for me. We were at what seemed to look like a plain terrain with only about 6 memorial stones. How odd.

'This is a special place. This is were our family lays and before they were here the first farm where we sold nekos was made at In 1923'

In a way I thought it was cool to have our own land for our families but It gave me a gut feeling that could make anyone feel sick. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling of this place. Like as if it was trying to hide something...

My father pointed to a bench and said we could sit there and wait for everyone to get here.

~

We all sat down in plastic white chairs in rows of 5. In front was me my mom, dad, christopher and my uncle Tony (one of my only uncles I actually like). At times like this he was always the best, he would try his hardest to make me smile and be happy as if I was his own child.

Finally someone appeared on a small stage tony brought. (Tony is a owner of a large carnival company)

'Hello everyone, I hope you've had a good morning...'

'GET ON WITH IT' one of my family members yelled to the pastor.

'Today we are here to moarn the death of Jason Martinez...'

~~~
WHAHAHHAHAHAHHA IM IN CLASSSSS. ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS LATE AND I'll FINISH THIS LATER-
I'm now out of class :) and I'm sorry for the chapter being so short.