chapter 4

Next day~~~

((ps.the main character fell asleep against his couch while the neko was still on him))

He's beautiful deep sea blue eyes opened to look at me. Finally he's awake I'm so hap-.... nooo I DON' T LIKE HIM ,I HAVE TO WAIT TILL I GET TO TALK TO HIM. Dustin picked the neko up from my lap and set him on a blanket.

Dustin: *Purrs and meows many times*

I looked at Dustin waiting for him to say something. Randomly the neko jumped out of Dustin's hands and started to wobble in my direction.

Me: He looks like he's doing much better than he was yesterday.

Dustin: he said that he first wanted to try walking in his neko form just to make sure he was stable enough to shift into his human form.

I quickly turned around when I felt a weird feeling of being watched. To my surprise a beautiful teen was standing behind me.

The teen had to be the neko. He had the same deep sea blue eyes and black hair. But he looked only to be the age of 16.

Dustin went into a restroom then later came out with a robe. He walked up to the teen and gave it to him since he was naked.

Teen: umm...hi

Me: Damn

Teen: excuse me?

Me: oh uh sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud

I walked up to the teen but he backed up in fear. God I can't take this anymore I have to find out who's the terrible person that did this to him.

Dustin tried to tell the teen that we were here to help him. But he sat on the floor ,covered his ears and closed his eyes shaking his head frantically. I couldn't take seeing this anymore I just had to get him to listen. I walked up do the teen and hugged him. Slowly he started to calm down. I held him for a few minutes before I moved him to the couch.

Me: lets start this all over. Hello I'm Joseph Martinez but you can just call me Joseph.

Teen: ....I'm...Alex Cartin...

Me: Its a pleasure to meet you Alex. May I ask you some questions?

Alex: ....I guess...

Me: how old are you?

Alex: Im 19...um can I also ask you questions?

Me: Yeah go ahead

Alex: how old are youuu?

Me: I'm 22 and....um...Who's your master Alex?

Alex's face immediately turned pale at my question. He stood up and looked at Dustin...then shifted back into his neko form. DAMMIT. So close.

Wait?...I know his name....so now...I CAN FIND HIS OWNER.

Alex started to have a conversation with Dustin in cat language. After a few minutes of them meowing back and forth Alex shifted back into his human form...still naked.

I smiled when Alex blushed as he finally noticed he was naked (again). He was pretty adorable for a 19 year old.

Alex seemed to be only the height of 5'4 and compared to my 5'7 height he was a short adorable looking teen. He...wasn't a cocky 15 year old....THANK GOD....uhh...I'll just take this whole liking thing a little slower. Plus he's traumatized that's what's really important right now.

Alex: I'm...sorry for turning into a neko I-I was just scared....so...so...Please don't call my owner... please.

He started to cry and whimper as if he were in a lot of pain. I hugged him again hope-ing to get him to calm down like last time. I could feel him shake in fear as his tears dripped onto my plain navy blue shirt .Suddenly Alex wrapped his arms around my neck pulling my body closer to his.

(Dustin watched with a smile on his face)

>

Alex cried for 40 minutes straight not stoping once for a break. This makes me hate his master so much more theirs many things that can make a 4 year old cry for like 30 minutes but a 19 year old crying for 40 minutes is not normal. But once he did stop crying he was limp in my arms he must had tired himself out so terribly hard. I stood up and picked up Alex bridal style and walked in my rooms direction. I layed Alex down onto my bed and covered him with 2 blankets.

I walked out of the room to see Dustin running around in his neko form. He hasn't change into a neko since...since...Jason...

He stopped in front of me then scurried away as quick as he could. I smiled and walked into the kitchen starving. I guess I should make myself food since I sent Christoph home.

>>

I have no idea we're Dustin went but I'm pretty sure he'll come back here to check on Alex. I wrapped a plate of pasta and wrote Dustin's name on a piece of tape and put it on top of the plate.

Im going to have to go to work tomorrow...but...I don't want to leave Alex alone. I'm really hope-ing Dustin comes back.

I put Dustin's food in the fridge and walked to my room. I looked at Alex on the bed and he was sweating and crying. Poor angel. I layed next to Alex, I put his head on my chest as I started to say calming words.

Jason we really need to talk

((Again sorry for my terrible spelling))