Answers

@blacksteel97
To: Alex
I dare you to mate with Joseph
~
Dustin walks into Alex's room prepared for the worst. "Alex I have to tell you something" Dustin says calmly as he opens the door while Alex is just reading a book. "A reader wants you to mate with Joseph"

Dustin quickly closes the door and covers his ears prepared for the answer.

"No no no no non nononono where not even dating! Like I'm not saying I wouldn't want to but but like umm... Yeah like I said though I uh..."
The writer walks into the room, "it's ok Alex you'll mate at some point in this book enjoy your butt virginity while it last~" Alex gasps and grabs his butt as if it would keep it safe.

;;;))))

~

@angel639551

To: Alex
I dare you to crawl up to Joseph seductively without a shirt on and kiss him.

"It's ok Dustin I'll deal with this one" the writer whispers to Dustin with a grin.

Alex was now in the backyard finishing his book. The writer slides open the back door and quickly runs up to Alex. "Soooo Alex...how's the book?" Alex looks up to the writer with a smile. "It's really good, I haven't read many books but I have to say this one is my favorite" the writer laughs lightly and looks at Alex directly in the eyes "Alex, my friend, I was wondering if you'd-"

"No" the writer kneels on the floor and puts out her hands in the air. "Pleeeeeease! Alex! Common do it for me" Alex looks down at the writer with a irritated expression and stands up."let's get this over with"
~

Alex began crawling on Joseph's bed as sexual as he could. He was on a mission and there was no stopping him now. Joseph was sitting on he's bed, back against the wall, watching closely. As Alex made it up to Joseph's thighs he began running his hands up his leg and sat down on him running his ass on his thighs 'adjusting himself'. Alex slowly slid his hands from Joseph's belt up to his chest. Next his hands creeped up to Joseph's neck and up to his hair tugging at it slightly.

Joseph was having the hardest time holding back, he's head was going crazy with dirty thoughts, Alex was just begging to be touched.

Alex closed the space between them with a few kisses and a lick on his bottom lip then slowly backed up.

"I don't know if I want to go back to my book now, when my real fantasy is here"

;;;;)););;;) yup I'm ending it there

~

@megan051212
Whose your favorite yaoi parings

Ereri for sure, kagami x kuroko from kuroko no Basuke & Yata x fushimi from k project... I could never resist the love hate relationships /^\

Yeah I know Kagami x kuroko isn't a love hate friendship but it's just too fricking cute! *faints* there's so many more ships I love, like Jean x Marco, haruka x rin, Gerita, Alex x Joseph.

I'm what you call a FUJOSHI

Thank you all who asked questions I now there where more but those weren't really questions so I replied to those in the comments. Hope you enjoyed
this teasing chapter with special guest me.