Chapter 5

Alex pov (yaaay)

(WARNING DREAM WITH ABUSE IN IT)

~~~DREAM ~~~

I wrapped myself in the thin blanket my master had given me. I shiverd at the cool air from the room door being opened. I pushed myself closer towards the corner of the room. I new their was no way out of my punishment but I still tried to run away.

Master: ALEX! COME HERE NOW!

I whimpered as he screamed out my name. My body was still in pain from my last punishment. I started to cry and hugged myself like I've so wish my master would.

Master: if you don't come here now your punishment will only be worse than last weeks!

I didn't want my punishment to be any worse than it was going to be so I pushed myself off the floor and put my hands on the wall so I could keep my balance and stand. But I wasn't up for to long. My master came towards me and slammed me into the wall...1 time...2 times...3 times...4 times...when will it end?

I felt the blood drip down my shoulders and back. I didn't know where the blood was coming from nor did I care.

When he finally stopped slamming me onto the wall I immediately fell to the floor my body numb and bleeding. But it didn't end their...

Master: I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE ROOM!!!! WHY DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME

He kicked me in the ribs making me scream out in pain. I screamed and screamed It hurt so much. My master looked at me with a smirk while he unbuckled his belt.

Me: NO PLEASE STOP!

~~~End of dream~~~

I opened my tear filled eyes. What?
Where?
Who?
Why?

I always would wake up confused but this was a whole different kind of confused. I got up from a awfully soft bed that I new I wasn't on before I fell asleep. Where am I?

I got out of the bed and walked towards a door probably leading out the room or to a restroom. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a familiar "meow".

Dustin?

Dustin was a old friend that I had at the neko shelter. But he was bought many years ago by a handsome man. I decided to shift into my neko form since it would be easier to talk to him that way.

Me: hey....

Dustin: you were crying pretty bad in your sleep...where... you dreaming about your master?...

Me: ....I-I uh ....

Dustin: you don't have to tell me now but I hope you will be able to tell me at some point so I or Joseph can help you

At the sound of the name Joseph I remembered everything. All the pain and the amount of peace I had gotten with him.  I had no idea why but I felt...a connection with him...like if I were meant to be around him,near him, and with him.

Dustin noticed my dazed eyes as I thought about Joseph. He smiled a genuine smile that I haven't seen in so long.

Dustin: Joseph...almost never opens up to people...but I believe that you, Alex can change that. I also believe he can be the one to save you from all the pain.

I felt as if I had....hope, a chance to be saved. But does Joseph feel the same way?

Have I finally found my happiness in this cruel world

((The last sentence that is above this is... how do I say...close to me :D also soooorry for my terrible spelling))