Wizarding World

Leah's P. O. V:

They stepped inside the room. It was a large and beautiful circular room, full of funny little noises. A
number of curious silver instruments stood on spindle-legged tables,
whirring and emitting little puffs of smoke. The walls were covered with moving portraits of some men and women, all of whom were snoozing gently in their frames. There was also an enormous, claw-footed desk, and, sitting on a shelf behind it, a shabby, tattered wizard's hat. Leah look around in awe. "Great technologies! " She thought. Suddenly the office door opened and a tall man came in. He wore half-moon glasses, had a long, crooked nose, and flowing silver hair, beard, and mustache. He came and stroked an eagle-like strange bird without glancing at us.

"Headmaster! The girl ..." without looking at her the man smiled softly before Professor McGonagall's words were over and said, "I am aware Professor!"

Oh! ‌ Is this the headmaster Bumblebee?

"U-hum! Dumbledore, my name is Albus Dumbledore, Miss ..."

"Lee-Leah Daves! Sir." I said. Can he read my mind? He looked at me with a soft smile, as if his ocean blue eyes were scanning my mind like an X-ray.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, Miss Leah! I know you have a thousand questions in your mind now and you will come to know all the answers today. But sit down before that. After 18 hours of unconsciousness, you need a little rest to cope with such big secrets. Professor, you also sit next to her." he said looking at us. These people are all strangers to me, but I don't know why they give me the vibe like someone very close to me, I feel the same affection from them as a child gets from their parents.

Professor McGonagall and I sat in the chair opposite him. "Take this, it's good. " Saying this, he gave me some lemon drops. "T- Thank you." I hesitantly took them. "So now tell me what do you want to know?"

"Everything!" I almost screamed. " I mean, sir, I don't understand anything. How did I get here from the graveyard, then why is there a crazy devil behind me ..... After all, magic doesn't exist, does it?"
"Oh! I forgot you don't know who chased me..."
"I know," He stopped me in the middle and said "18 hours is enough to gather pieces of information. But it is time-consuming to beat the opponent by moving according to the plan. Isn't it, Miss Leah or I say, Miss Celia?"

He smiled and looked at me with his bright eyes. I was shocked. "Umm, I-I'm sorry sir, but I do not understand. My name is Leah Daves and I don't know any Celia."

"Leah Daves is the name given by Katherine Daves, who is your aunt. Isn't it? " My whole body began to tremble with fear! Are they known to Madam? I said in a trembling voice, "p-please don't send me to Madam Katie, I will do whatever you say, please ....."

"Sshh...Sshh... Calm down, calm down, dear! We will not say anything to anyone! Please calm down. " McGonagall rubbed her hand on Leah's back.

"I'm sorry if you get hurt by my words." Dumbledore apologized in a worried tone. Leah calmed herself down a bit and said, "No, Professor, not you, my experiences hurt me."

"Listen, Katherine Daves is not your relative. She lied and brought you out of the orphanage. I mean, you're not her niece, and the story of your parents' deaths is a lie. She has other intentions to bring young girls to her home." Leah asked almost happily " That means, sir my parents are not dead?"

"I'm afraid Leah."

"Oh! " The light of hope that had appeared in my mind was extinguished. "So I have no one in this world? Am I completely alone?" I asked them softly.

"Hmmm ... " then the room becomes silent for a while - "that's the problem." He said. "There is one who is intimately involved with your own soul. But his obsession is your power, not you. "

"Who? If I can explain everything to him? What if he changes?"

"I'm afraid Leah, you don't have the power to convince him yet."

"Who is he, sir? "

"Voldemort."

For a moment it seemed as if the world would swallow me up as if a dark shadow had descended all around.

" Yes, Leah, the one who wanted to stop you. "

I sat there like a zombie. His words sound like an unfamiliar language.

" Leah? Are you ok? " McGonagall shook me slightly. "Oh! Yeah. I'm perfectly fine ."

"Listen to me, you are in the world of magic now. Like Muggle, there are both good and bad wizards here. "

" Muggle? "

"Means, those who don't know magic, like your madam."

"Then I am also a Muggle ?"

" No, you are a descendant of a famous magician, one of our alumni. You are a witch Celia."

"Who?"

"Did you hear Merlin's name?"

" Hmm ... I read stories about him. So you are telling me that I am the descendant of the great Merlin? But how do I believe your words?"

"Never happen strange things when you are scared or angry?" Dumbledore smirked at me.

"Y-yes, sir."