Internship

6 months later:

After taking bed rest for 6 months, I joined as an employee in a book shop in the market against my mother's wishes.  Everyone at home told me that I should just prepare for my job exams now, I don't need to earn money immediately. But out of respect for their opinion, I decided that I will bear the cost of my studies and exams myself.
No school wants to take me now because I have a gap of six months after graduation.  So Lally told me that some interns will be hired at Ilvermorney next month. This will be a 12-month internship, so after that hopefully, I won't have any problem getting a permanent job.

Even though Lally was hiring me as an intern without any exam, I stopped her.  Because in my opinion, the one who is qualified should get the first place and if I can't pass this test, it means that there must be some defect in me.  And I will correct my weaknesses and sit for the exam again.

"Elly, breakfast is ready come down quickly." Mom shouts from downstairs.
"Yeah! I'm coming." I tell her and checked my bag for the last time. "Glasses? Checked. Quills? Checked, Wand? Checked, yeah I am ready to give the interview." I muttered and ran towards the dining area and finished my breakfast.

Then I and dad apparated to Ilvermorny. There are several young men and women present in the hall. Some of them are pacing here and there, some are remembering spells and some just sat there silently.
"Baby, you can rock your interview" Dad hugged me.
"Thanks, Dad, I hope I can," I said to him and hugged him back. Then I went into the Check-in area leaving dad in the waiting room. An elf and a fairy were checking the documents of the candidates and telling them to wait in the hall for their turn. After checking and submitting mine they asked me to wait for my turn.

"Scamander Celia?" After 30 minutes later a banshee announced my name in a shrill voice.
" Yes!" I answered. She indicates me to go to the room. There are two Aurors one magizoologist and an alchemist and Lally present in the panel. They asked me some basic questions like why I have a gap after graduation or what is my expertise. Or why I want to be a teacher instead of an Auror. And asked me to perform some NEWT level spells and charms. So the interview went pretty well.

14 days later::

"What?  Can't you make it to Christmas this year?  Ask your mentor to give you leave. Oh! Miss you so much Rolf.

Celia sat at her study table and talked with Rolf using the strange wooden box.

Suddenly a black owl started knocking on my window glass.  "Oh! hold on!"  I put the wooden talking box that Rolf had made on the table and went to open the window.  When I opened the window, the owl gave me a letter. I gave him some treats and opened the letter.  It's from Ilvermorny!  Definitely, it's related to the result of the interview! Merlin, let me pass! I prayed.

"Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa!" I screamed.

"Elly! Elly! What happened?"  Rolf's worried voice came from inside the box. 

I can't believe that I finally got the job; now I can pursue my dream job! "Yeeeeessss!" I clutch the letter and squeeze my eyes that's why I can't recognise that Rolf apparated into my room.

"ELLY! what happened?" He yanked my left shoulder and jerk it.

"MERLIN!" I shriek in panic! "Rolf! Wh-when did you come here?"

"Now," Rolf said gravely.  "Because after giving a strange scream my sister was not giving any answer, so I was urged to come."  He added.

I bit my tongue and apologized."  Sorry, I couldn't contain my excitement when this letter came so suddenly.
I had no intention of scaring you." Then I smiled and said, "But if you are scared like this, then I don't mind scaring you."

"Oi!"  Rolf growled.  "What letter? Can I see it?" He asked.  I gave him the letter. After a while, Rolf shouted louder than I did. "Whaaat! You got the internship?"

I smiled and nodded in agreement.  Rolf hugged me and started spinning me around.  "You can't imagine how happy I am. I knew you can do it, you can overcome all obstacles and turn around.  Let's go downstairs and tell everyone in the house."  Saying this, he took my hand and went downstairs

The elders of the house were surprised to see Rolf at first, but they were very happy to hear about the news of my internship and why Rolf came here unexpectedly.
Grandma and Grand Aunt Quinee made fruit rolls and pastries for me.

Where Grandpa Newt gave me a baby Occamy. And said" Hope this Occamy will become your true friend one day."  Saying this, he kissed my forehead.
"What do you mean by real friends?"  I did not understand my his words so I asked him.

"It means that a true friend stays by the side in times of danger."  Grandpa replied.
I looked at my grandfather in a alarmed and asked - "Danger? What kind of  danger?"

But before grandpa could say anything, Mom pulled me.
" Baby, you are still here?  I've been looking for you ever since! Let's see if the dress I made for you fits you or not. " Saying this, mother took me to the living room.

But I checked and saw that mother persuaded grandpa to say something with a wink.

Danger? Voldemort is gone now, he's the only one who want to kill me for some reason.  But I still don't remember anything clearly. And My mother's sister has never seen me.  So what is the danger?