All Was Well?

"Elly! Elly, wake up! Please!"

Someone is calling me but their voice is faint. I can't see, everything is black around me.
Uhuh! My muscles are sore like some troll walked over my body. I opened my eyes slowly. The new lights blind me for a second then I saw the source of the voice. Rolf! He sat beside me and his face is over mine. Slowly I remember everything, why I am here, and why my body hurts this much. But Rolf was in Scotland! When does he come? did I sleep for a month? Also, he is worried for some reason. Don't tell me, You know who is ALIVE!

"R-Ro? When have you come? Why are you look so tense? Is he alive?" I asked him in a low voice.

He frowned for a moment but said "No. He is dead. Harry Potter wins the battle. But Elly-"
he paused and scratched his neck.

"What? don't act like this. You are scaring me. "

"I want a favor from you. I know you are not in a good state but I have to do this now. For you, Elly, to secure your future. But promise me what we will be doing now you can't tell anyone, especially mom. Alright?"

"Wh-hat do you want?" I asked him worriedly.

Silencio! He makes the room soundproof and gives me my wand.

"Put the tip beside your forehead and think about Voldemort..."
I flinched
" ...from the beginning Elly. When you two first meet up to now. Then pull out the string of memories slowly. Ok?"

"O-ok. But why do you need the memory?" I asked him curiously.

"Don't waste my time Elly! Just do what I am saying. "He ordered me harshly.

What happened to him! I did what he said but pulling out the memories needs a lot of energy and I don't have the energy to do it. Rolf sat beside me and rub my back slowly and said

"You can do it, li'l sis. We are almost done!"

As soon as I took out the yarn, Rolf began to put it in a tube and immediately Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma rushed into the room. On their sudden arrival, the tube slipped from Rolf's hand, and some of the thread blended into the air.

"No, Shit!" Rolf cursed.

He hurriedly stuffed the rest of the tube into his pocket. Mom stared at Rolf and asked,
"What are you doing here?"

He asked in a harsh tone," why? Do I need permission to come to my sister now? "

I do not understand why they are behaving like this? What happened during this period?

Dad interjected -" Ah! Lida, calm down. The boy came today and you've been scolding him ever since. And Ro, Mom is doing all this for Elly's good, don't act like that. "
Without answering Rolf kissed my forehead and left.

I stared at the door in amazement. I have never seen Ro this much furious before. What happened? Mother is also angry with him. I looked at my grandmother and asked "what happened to him? Why are they behaving like this?"

Grandmother said "Nothing Elly, every mother, and son argued about little things like this. So baby, how are you feeling now?"

But I was a little suspicious of everyone's behavior. And then I saw mother aim her wand at me. Oblivious. Immediately I fell asleep and darkness consume all around.

Flidias tugged the blanket over Celia. One by one everyone came out of the room. Tina clutched Flidias by her shoulder and said all is well dear. Even though she shook her head in front of everyone, the fear remained in her mind - is everything alright at all?