The Professor's Dilemma

Leah's P.O.V:

Following our meeting at Madame Rosemerta's shop, it was decided that the members of the Slug Club, along with some of Slughorn's colleagues and acquaintances, would gather at Malfoy Manor on the upcoming Saturday for Horace Slughorn's farewell party. As Hogwarts stood closed for three days because we collectively paid tribute to the valiant sacrifices made by the wizarding war martyrs, children were also invited to attend the party. Slughorn deemed Malfoy Manor the best location to host the party, and I was thrilled to be going.

Excited for the event, I made my way to Professor Haywood's room to have my hair styled. Professor Haywood was our Herbology professor and a friendly woman.

"Hey, Penny, could you style my hair?" I asked her.

She looked up from her dressing table and smirked. "Of course, my dear! I'll style you up so much that Mr. Malfoy will have a massive boner."

I blushed at her crude words. Have mentioned before that Professor Haywood had no filter on her mouth? Yeah now you can see it.
"What? Merlin. Shame on you, Haywood! He's my doctor and the father of one of my students!"

She laughed and said, "No father of a student looks at his son's teacher like he wants to breed her forever, my love."

"Merlin, Penny, stop! I can't take your twisted fantasies!"

"Alright, my virgin piece of shit, I'm going to style your hair- hey, are you seriously going to attend the party in those shabby jeans and top?" she asked.

I looked at her with bored eyes and replied, "Because I'm not going there to turn Malfoy on, dear. I'm going to say goodbye to Slughorn."

She playfully slapped my shoulder and said, "As long as I'm with you, babe, I'll always ship you two. So as a Dralia shipper, it's my duty to dress you up so the handsy doctor won't be able to think of anything else but you."

"Do whatever," I said shyly.

"Eeeek! You're blushing! Merlin, I can't wait to see the Dralia ship sail," she chirped.

After spending about 45 minutes on various spells and potions, Penny finally finished dressing me up. I really can't sit for too long, but I must admit I looked stunning.

"Now, my dear Persephone, look at you! You're going to slay today's party and hypnotize our Hades. Merlin, I can't wait to see Malfoy's flustered face. That little arrogant brat will face this sexy goddess today," she said with a wink.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and couldn't believe it was me. I was wearing an off-shoulder black lace corset dress with a sweetheart neckline. She loosely curled the ends of my hair and completed the look with my mother's locket.

 She loosely curled the ends of my hair and completed the look with my mother's locket

[Celia Scamander's Party Outfit]

But I still didn't feel comfortable with the revealing clothes. "Hey, Penny, the dress is gorgeous, no doubt, but I don't think I can handle it. You know I'm a professor, and my students will be there, so..."

She looked at me disappointedly and said, "Listen up, girl, let yourself loose. Your students won't be in the party wing; believe me, they'll have alcohol at the party, so no kids are allowed there. And you're a professor at Hogwarts, not outside. Don't think about this crap. If someone judges you, then fuck them. You should live your life to the fullest."

I smiled and hugged her tightly, saying, "God, Haywood, what am I going to do without you?"

"Probably thinking about Dr. Malfoy and touching yourself?" she said nonchalantly while applying her mascara.

"Sheesh! Wash your mouth and brain, Penny," I exclaimed. I looked at Penny and hesitated for a moment before deciding to share my confusion with her. "Hey Penny, one thing, can you cover the mark on my left breast?" I asked her, gesturing towards the spot. She nodded and went to work, applying some temporary spells to cover the mark.

Curiosity got the better of her, and she asked, "Ahm Celia, if you don't mind, can you tell me what happened? It's completely fine if you're not comfortable about this. I'm just curious, nothing else."

I took a deep breath and told her the truth, "Actually, I really can't remember anything about this. I asked my mom, but she told me I fell from my brother's broom, but you know it's not true. I asked Rolf about it, and he answered mysteriously that I will remember everything, but it's not the right time. I don't know what happened, but I can see some blurry visions sometimes. A dark place, maybe a graveyard, a bloodied hand caressing me, a piano, and a silhouette on a rainy night. Nothing makes any sense, to be honest."

Penny listened to me intently and replied, "Don't pressure yourself. Maybe this is something that happened in your past, or something that's going to happen in the future. I know because one of my friends can see this kind of visions, and those are related to them. But for now, forget everything. We're going to slay the party today."

[Penny Haywood's Party Outfit]

Finally we reached at the party together .