The passion painted on lips

Malfoy Manor:

Draco, standing elegantly on the balcony, basked in the celestial radiance of the moon, casting delicate shadows across the veranda. Adorned in a pristine white silk night suit, he cradled a moving photograph of Narcissa Malfoy, her radiant smile frozen in time, embracing baby Scorpius.

"You know, Mother, finding someone who love you with all their heart is a rare. I always wonder does one such person exist who're the one and only meant for you?" he mused, a touch of melancholy in his voice.

A sigh escaped him as he continued, fixated on the picture. "I realise now you must take their hand today cause tomorrow may never come," he whispered, restraining the emotions surging within.

"No matter how hard you try to rein in your wild heart, it persists. But consider it. This moment may not replay tomorrow."

Draco's gaze shifted to the resplendent full moon, his eyes glistening in its enchanting glow like precious gems. "Once again, Mother, I failed to hold heaven. I found her, then lost her. Perhaps a devil like me isn't meant for such grace. Maybe I'm atoning for the sins of my past," he confessed, regret weighing heavily in his words.

Hogwarts:

Romeo and I strolled from the ballroom into the courtyard, embraced by the silver moonlight bathing nature in its luminance. Fairies and fireflies danced among the rose bushes. Romeo sighed, still holding my hand as we walked side by side.

I glanced at him with a smile, and he returned it. "Once again, under the full moon, I'm here with you in a garden, holding hands," he remarked, the gentle breeze embracing us.

Puzzled, I looked at him. "Once again? Have we met on a night like this before?"

He laughed. "Ha ha ha! Of course, we have, silly girl!"

I looked even more confused.

"...In my dreams," he confessed.

Playfully, I lightly tapped his chest. "You're such an idiot! Your lines are so cheesy!"

"But you love cheese, kitty!" He wrapped his arm around me, giving a playful wink.

Taking in his features - his long, triangular nose, ocean-blue eyes, wavy black hair, chiseled jaws, and slender lips - I marveled at his godlike appearance. God must have meticulously crafted such perfection. His goofy personality was the cherry on top. Now I Understand why the female students swooned over him!

I always chased people who didn't feel the same for me, leaving me alone or acting rude. But from the beginning, I didn't get along with Romeo. He always persisted, took care of me, and protected me, while I ignored him and ran behind someone who didn't give a damn. How stupid I am, I thought. Suddenly, I halted, and he raised an eyebrow, about to speak "Kitty what -"

Before he could, I seized him by his collar, as he was much taller than me. Placing a hand on his cheek, I brought my lips to his, silencing his words!

In a moment entwined by passion, sensations surged between us. "Mmmmh...mmph!" I gasped softly.

He grab my face into his hands and deepen the kiss. His tounge push my lips to open an devouring me like there's no tommorow. He tastes so good! Like firewhiskey and cheery. I eagerly kissing him more to taste him more. He pulled me by my hips and now we're practically sticking to each other.

"Oh, kitty, you're delicious!" he purred amidst our entangled embrace.

Breaking away, I attempted to retreat, yet his grasp held firm. Unable to meet his gaze, I averted my eyes.

"Hey, look at me, shy kitty," he pleaded, his eyes gleaming with warmth. "I want to see your beautiful face, please?"

Reluctantly, I glanced at him, finding his eyes radiant in the night. "That's my beautiful girl!" he beamed.

Regret and embarrassment overwhelmed me. "I...I'm sorry, Romeo," I murmured.

"Why, kitty?" he asked, puzzled.

"I kissed you without your consent, not knowing how you feel about me... I couldn't control myself," I confessed, feeling remorseful.

He chuckled heartily. "Oh, my innocent kitty! What would you do without me? This was the best kiss, and as for my feelings, you're oblivious! I've been trying to woo you since day one. Oh wait wait that means till now every stunt I pulled to impress you are all in vein! Oh my Merlin!" he exclaimed dramatically.

Playfully, I hit him, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Oh, hush, Romeo! It was my first kiss, so I didn't expect you to react that way!"

He looked at me with an indescribable expression. "You gave me your first kiss, Celia?"

I nodded, smiling. He embraced me tightly, expressing his honor. "I'm honored, love. I've been waiting for this day for long. I love you Celia and I will protect you. you will be safe in my arms only. The outside world is very bad, you know?" he assured me tenderly.

As a sense of déjà vu overwhelmed me, memories teasingly danced on the periphery of my consciousness. His soft kiss on my forehead, his comforting words, and a sudden lullaby of his hums enveloped me. My eyes grew heavy, the world fading into a comforting darkness.

"Ha ha ha, Romeo! Romeo! Enough teasing!" I giggled, dashing through an opulent drawing room adorned with the trappings of wealth-ornate wooden furniture, branded satin curtains, and Persian carpets aglow under the soft candlelight

"Ha ha ha, Romeo! Romeo! Enough teasing!" I giggled, dashing through an opulent drawing room adorned with the trappings of wealth-ornate wooden furniture, branded satin curtains, and Persian carpets aglow under the soft candlelight. Outside, tempestuous winds whipped against the windows, the room plunged into an eerie darkness illuminated by a few candles.

"Romeo, stop hiding! I'm tired of seeking you," I panted, scanning the room. The pendulum's soft tick-tock echoed, the sole sound in this eerie silence. "Please, Romeo, show yourself!" Venturing into a dim corridor flanked by closed doors, I clutched a candle stand, my gown gathered in one hand, navigating the darkness.

"Enough, Romeo. This isn't funny. It's getting scary! Where are we?" The distant golden glow of candlelight drew me toward an illuminated room. As I cautiously approached, a figure stood by the window. "Romeo?" I called out, my voice trembling. The silhouette turned, revealing Romeo's smile. "Why stand by the door, kitty? Come to me. I'll protect you from the world's darkness," he beckoned.

As I moved to enter, a sudden grip on my arm startled me. Draco stood there, his face a canvas of sorrow and anxiety. "Don't go, Heaven," he pleaded, his voice filled with concern.