The Dueling Club Beckons

Third person's pov:

As the hallway echoed with the sound of footsteps, three young students made their way through the corridors of Hogwarts. Leading the pack was a spirited girl with a crown of fiery red curls, gracefully balancing a stack of books in her arms. Trailing behind her were two boys, one with jet-black hair and captivating green eyes, and the other with pale skin, blond locks, and sharp features. Their ages suggested they were around twelve or thirteen, and while the girl proudly wore the Gryffindor robes, the boys were clad in the colors of Slytherin.

With a concerned expression, the blond-haired boy glanced at his dark-haired companion and the dark haired boy called out, "Oi, Rose! Slow your pace. You're practically sprinting, and we still have plenty of time before Defense Against the Dark Arts class." The girl abruptly halted her steps, pivoting around to face the boys. Looking at them with determination, she replied, "We only have fifteen minutes left, and I despise entering a class after the professor has already arrived. If you two don't dawdle after lunch, we'll be thirty minutes early, Albus!"

Albus, slightly annoyed, met her gaze and retorted, "We weren't wasting time. We were working on our homework. Don't you know Milord assigned us tasks?" Rose raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, and said, "Professor Milord, Albus! And oh, dear brother, I completely forgot to mention that I finished those assignments three days ago!" Albus stared at her in disbelief while she continued, "We have ample time to complete the assignments, so what have you two been up to? Scorpious?"

Scorpious glanced at Rose, his cheeks flushed, and stammered, "W-well, we made a mistake, but shouldn't we be heading to class now? I believe we only have six minutes left." Rose's expression contorted in frustration as she swiftly checked her watch, huffed in exasperation, and shook her head. Determined to make it in time, she picked up her pace, and the boys exchanged glances before resigning themselves and following suit.

As they entered the classroom, Rose settled herself beside another Gryffindor girl in the first row, their voices hushed as they engaged in lively conversation, occasionally erupting into shared giggles. Albus observed Rose for a moment as they sat behind her, his arms crossed over his chest in annoyance, while Scorpious glanced at the brother and sister duo, a broad smile stretching across his face.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Romeo Milord made his grand entrance. He donned an olive gray shirt, neatly tucked into black cotton formal pants, with his spectacles hanging from the first button of his collared shirt. Placing his books on the table, he began to roll up his sleeves, revealing skin that appeared otherworldly pale, akin to delicate porcelain or the complexion of ethereal beings. His sharply defined face, deep black eyes, and meticulously styled hair accentuated his pallor, creating an enigmatic aura that surrounded him.

"Good afternoon, class," he greeted the students with his velvety, deep voice, his hand gracefully gliding through his black, softly brushed-back hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Good afternoon, class," he greeted the students with his velvety, deep voice, his hand gracefully gliding through his black, softly brushed-back hair. His captivating features, confident demeanor, and alluring voice were so appealing that numerous students, both girls and boys, found themselves smitten by him. Maximum girls in the class had developed an immense crush on him, and even some boys couldn't resist his charm. Not a single girl would dare to miss Professor Milord's class, striving to be the epitome of an ideal student before him. However, he treated every student with equal care and love, completely oblivious to the adoration and infatuation he inspired. This lack of differentiation frustrated the girls, for they longed for his special attention. The boys, on the other hand, admired him for his exceptional dueling skills and extensive knowledge. They couldn't comprehend why such a skilled dueler would choose to invest his time in teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts instead of pursuing a career as an auror. Nevertheless, within just one week, Professor Romeo Davolt Milord had become a beloved and popular figure among the students of Hogwarts. His charismatic persona was undeniable, leaving no doubt that he was a true charmer.