Battle of Hogwarts 1

2nd May 1998, Scamander Mannor

Healers are wandering inside and outside the bedroom in front of the rose garden. The manor is practically stagnant except for the buzzing of the healers. The glimpse of anticipation is clear on the face of the famous magizoologist and his wife. Meanwhile, his son is stuck next to the radio and examining a wooden device in his hand that looks like a walkie-talkie.

In the bedroom, a pale young woman is lying on the bed. Anyone from outside will assume that she is dead but her slow breathing is the only evidence of her survival. Flidius Scamander holds the palm of the girl's hand tightly while closing her eyes and uttering some spells.
The only reason for this mess is Voldemort and Harry Potter.

Since Harry was able to destroy all Horcruxes, you know who ordered Harry Potter to surrender. And the destruction of Horcrux led to the deterioration of Celia's health. So Celia is unconscious after not being able to bear that soul yanking pain. Flidius, the renowned senior healer is engaged to treat her daughter.

And outside of the room, everyone's mind is full of uncertainty. After a while, a bluish light started coming out of the wooden object. Seeing that Newt and his wife moved away from Celia's room and went in front of their son. Rolf's faint voice can be heard from that box.

"Dad, Grandpa! I am currently standing in front of the bridge at the entrance to Hogwarts. The situation here is very bad. You know who ordered Harry Potter to surrender or else he wouldn't hesitate to torture everyone at Hogwarts. And Harry went to him to save everyone. Dad, I don't understand what will happen. Is Mother able to figure out something?"

"I don't know," Mr. Scamander replied in a hushed voice. "Your mother forbade everyone to enter the room until she finished using the spells. None of us can enter that room except her assistant healers. Be careful and keep me updated. "

As soon as he finished speaking, the blue light disappeared and the object became as lifeless as before. Mr. Scammender's eyes began to water unknowingly. Seeing her son in this condition, Porpentina hugged him.
"Don't shatter like this. We will win this battle."
Her son said- "bu- but mother! My daughter will suffer even if we win this battle, even if we lose. Tell me how can I hold myself? Will the girl never get peace?"

Saying this, he started wiping his tears. Newt put his hand on the man's shoulder and said- "Look, son! I have gained a lot of experience in this life, so by my experiences, I can say that trust your wife. That girl is smart enough, brave, and strong. I'm not saying this because she's half Vella, but you know what power she holds. So she will protect Elly at any cost."

Just then a horrible scream came from the next room. Newt, his wife, and his son all ran to the room. Reaching in front of the room they saw, all the healers sitting on the ground around the bed, and a red string of blood was falling on the bed with each of their wands. Above the center of the bed, Flidias is floating with her legs crossed and Celia who is also floating, squirming and screaming in front of her mother. Flidias's hair is fluttering and a purple light spreads through her fine clothes.

No one has ever seen such a horrible form of Flidias before. The three of them became speechless for a while when they saw such a horrible form of such a calm, patient, compassionate woman. Their attention receded when Portpentina noticed a sharp object in her hand. "Wh-What is that?"
Hearing this question, everyone looked up and saw that Flidius was holding a sharp knife on Celia's chest and Celia's breasts were exposed. The only part of her body that is covered is a piece of cloth wrapped around her abdomen up to her inner thighs.

"No! Stop Flida!" With this, Mr. Scamander ran to enter the room but an invisible force pushed him out. "Mom! Dad! You do something! Stop her. Did she go crazy? The girl is suffering so much and what is she doing with this knife?"
Newt looked at the man helplessly. "Son! We can't do anything, Mother's power is greater than anything in the world. I believe Flida is doing all this for the good of Elly. She's also suffering like you. Understand her pain. Trust her without being angry at this time. She knew something like this was going to happen so she forbade us to enter our room."

"But Dad!"

"No buts! I trust my daughter-in-law. All I want is for them to be able to complete the ritual as soon as possible."