The Echoes of Isolation

"Come to me, Love. You are mine, only mine!"
Again I can feel someone caging me in their arms. And murmured in my ears. It gives me a tingling sensation. Who is he?

"Professor Scamander, believe in yourself."
Suddenly another voice echoed from the dark. I can figure out a silhouette of a man. Then his face becomes clearer.
" Mr. Malfoy? What are you doing here? Where are we?" I asked him.

"No! You are only mine. Mine to love, mine to tend mine to spoil." The unknown man growled in dark. Mr. Malfoy looked at me and then at him behind me. He smiled faintly and said "Draco. It's Draco to you Professor. But remember my words. Don't decide anything recklessly. Always think rationally before making any decision."

" Draco? Dra-co." It's like I am tasting his name. Then suddenly I feel everything shaking beside me. "DRACO, DRA-CO," I screamed as if my life depends on the name.

"Yes, yes I am here. Please relax. I am here." I can hear his faint voice. And with a second, I opened my eyes. His pale grey eyes stared at my black ones intently and his left hand caressed my back while his right one holds my hands.
"Relax, professor. You are here in my- our hands. No one can hurt you. "

I looked around and see I am still in the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey looked at me with pity in her eyes while pouring some potion into a copper goblet. And Headmistress looked at me worriedly while doctor Malfoy bend over my bed. Then I realized what have I done! I screamed his name in my dream! Specifically my nightmare. Oh, Merlin! I'm so shameless witch. I blabbered my student's guardian's name in my dream. Not only this he is also my doctor. How can I face him now? My cheeks become the deepest shade of red. Maybe he thinks I am a nymphomaniac! Shame on you Celia Scamander. I scold myself. But it's true he is wickedly handsome. No sane woman would reject him. He is droll-worthy. But he is not only my doctor but also my student's father. I can't think like this about him. Then I realized I still squeezed his palm with both of my hands. So I remove it hastily.

"I- I'm s-sorry Doc-tor." I apologize without looking at him. I heard him chuckle and placed his left hand on my hair.

" Look at me, Professor." He said but I denied it. "Look at me, professor, please." He asked me again. But still, I denied it. "Uuh! Don't be stubborn now look at me... "He paused and then again said, "..Leah!"

Leah! The name, no one called me by this name. But I feel like I am yearning for a long time for someone to call me by this name. It feels like someone pours gallons of water on a hot dessert. I looked at him slowly and see he holds an amused expression in his eyes.

" Why are you apologizing Professor?" He asked me. I bite my nails out of nervousness and said "uh actually I am sorry for screaming your name in my nightmare Doctor Malfoy. "

He smiled and said "It's pretty normal Prof. Last time when you sleep you heard my name and Madam Pomfrey said you chanted the name. So your subconscious mind played some scenes in your dream in which my name has a crucial part maybe. You don't have to be embarrassed about the matter and don't forget to take your medicines on time. Today I will discharge you ,don't worry. "
Saying this he is about to leave but something in me telling me to stop him, hold him, asked him to stay with me. But I only murmured, "ok Doctor Malfoy."

He turned around and said "Draco, it's Draco to you Professor. " I looked at him in disbelief like my dream comes true and wasted no time and said my longing desire which is bothering me quite sometimes. "On one condition, doctor. You should call me Leah." He frowned for a millisecond then gave a beautiful smile and said "sure Leah."

" Then I have no problem Draco," I said and smiled.

One week later

The aftermath of that fateful incident had left everything to seem fine. No more haunted dreams plagued my thoughts. Professor Slughorn summoned all the professors to gather after school at Three Broomstick, perhaps to impart some important news as he is retiring this Friday. As I made my way to the combined 7th-year DADA class of Slytherins and Gryffindors, my mind was consumed with the realization that I would have to take two separate subjects each year starting next week. I let out a weary sigh and silently wished for Merlin's intervention. Suddenly, I stumbled upon a solid object, causing my notebooks and study planner to scatter on the floor. I knelt to retrieve my belongings and grumbled, "Not today Peeves, please. I'm already exhausted and just want to enjoy my last day of freedom."

But as it turns out, Peeves was not the culprit. A familiar voice echoed beside me and a pale hand reached down to assist with gathering my scattered items. To my surprise, it was none other than Mr. Malfoy. "Who is going to steal your freedom Leah?" he asked with a smirk. I looked at him in disbelief, "Mr. Mal- Sorry Draco, what are you doing here at this time?"

He simply smiled and replied, "Everything is alright. The Headmistress wants us to discuss our children, that's all." I peered around to find that we were not alone. A short, bearded man with round glasses and familiar green eyes, a woman with a messy brown bun adorned with a multicolored sweater dress and black stilettos, a tall redheaded man sporting a maroon hand-me-down sweater reminiscent of Fred Weasley, and an elderly man with a pale, pointed face and shoulder-length pale blond hair and cold grey eyes scrutinized us intently.

I felt my cheeks turn red with embarrassment as I realized my clumsiness. The woman's gaze softened as she spoke, "It's okay, Professor...."
" Celia Scamander," I replied.

"Hermione Granger Weasley," she introduced herself, shaking my hand. The red-headed man next to her chimed in, "Ron Weasley." The third man, introduced himself simply, "Harry Potter."

I looked at Harry in disbelief. Could it be possible that I was meeting the Boy Who Lived himself? Harry chuckled at my expression and confirmed, "Unfortunately, yes Professor. I'm the chosen one."

I couldn't help but smile in awe, "Great, I never thought I would meet you, Sir."

Harry quickly corrected me, "Please, don't call me Sir. Harry will be okay." I nodded in agreement, still in disbelief.

I then turned my attention to the old man, who was staring at me with disbelief in his eyes. Draco nudges him. He said, "It's Lucius Malfoy, young lady."

As I looked around, I realized that the three besides me had a complex relationship with the Malfoys.