Confession

2 years later (Ilvermorney)

Two girls are running around a dorm made of granite stone. One of them is blonde and the other has black hair.
They are wearing blue and cranberry-colored uniforms. The black-haired girl has a piece of paper in her hand, the other girl is running behind her to get it.

"RICTUSEMPRA! " The black-haired girl yelled.

"Ss-ha! ha-t! O-ha-ha-pp! Elly, please!" The blonde said while laughing like a maniac.

"No no, no Maevy darling! You promised me, if you pass in Xylomency I can tell Rolf about your huge crush on him." The other girl said excitedly.

"Oh! NO, Don't dare to do that, Celia Scamander!"

"Oh, Yes! I will babe! "

"YOUUUU!!!! STUPIFY!"

But the spell missed Celia and hit the nearby wall.

"He hehe! You missed it Maevy!"

"Ouch!" Suddenly the blonde girl hit a hard object!

She looked in front of her and saw that it was not an object. It was an olive-skinned slender young man. His dark brown curly hair is messily arranged on oval-framed glasses.

Merlin's Holy Wand! It's Rolf Scamander! Celia's elder brother! her teenage crush! Maeve thought. And she becomes lost in his magical eyes.

"Wooo- Hoooo! I'm here guys!"

Maeve was startled by the sound of Celia's wolf whistle.

Rolf cleared his throat and immediately removed his hand from Maeve's waist. While Maeve's cheeks become dark red and she immediately looked down.

Then Rolf asked, "What's going on here?" Why both of you are running like some psycho in your dorm? "

Celia's eyes twinkled at his words. Excitedly she said, "You know Rolfy? Maeve has passed Xylomency!"

"So what?" Rolf asked her.

"So, she promised me..."

Before she can finish her words, Maeve ran towards her and pressed Celia's mouth with her palms. Then she said, "A-Actually I promised her i-if I can pass Xylomency then I will buy her 10 chocolate frogs!"

Rolf doesn't buy Maeve's word. He arched his brow and asked "If you buy chocolate frogs for Elly then why both of you are running here? "

Then she started stammering "Be-because.... "

But somehow Celia freed herself from Maeve and stood in front of Rolf with both hands on her hips. Arching one of her eyebrows she asked "But first of all, why are you here at this time? "

Rolf turned towards her and said " Miss Hicks and Mr. Calderon asked every 6th year's student of Horned Serpent and Pukwudge to attain the career readiness session. I announced it to all the Horned Serpents but I don't find you there and Dave told me he also hadn't seen Maeve in Pukwudge's common room. So I think I can find both of you here. See, I am right. Go fast and attain the session. "

Both of them nodded and began to leave the dorm.

Then suddenly Rolf stopped Celia and said "Oh! Elly before going to dinner wait for me in your room. I have something to discuss with you. "

Celia was confused but doesn't ask anything and said "OK!?"

Abandoned Bathroom, Hogwarts :

A blond boy standing in front of an unused sink of an abandoned girls' bathroom. He wears a white buttoned full-sleeved shirt, a tangled emerald green tie with silver stripes, and black trousers. He is standing by holding the corner of the sink with both of his hands. And a wand is lying on the floor, probably the boy throws it.

His eyes are red and puffy and his lips are quivering. He is watching his face in the attached mirror of the sink.

A ghost of a girl is floating around him and trying to comfort him. Judging by her appearance it is clear that she was a student. Most probably one of the popular ghosts of Hogwarts, Moaning Myrtle.

The ghost float beside him and asked, "Hey boy! Don't cry! You can tell me what's wrong with you. I promise I won't tell anyone. By the way, no one considers me as a friend, so I will not tell anything to anyone. Though I believe one day Harry will join me here. "

Saying this she blushed and started giggling. The boy looked at her with disgust. He confusedly asked "what? "

"Oh, yes! He agreed with me. But leave this now. What's your name?" She asked.

"M-Draco, Draco Malfoy." He mumbled.

"Ah! Malfoy? You must be Abaraxas'es, grandson! "

He nodded silently and again ducked his head down.

"Soo... What's your problem?" She asked.

Draco huffed and shook his head.
"I-I can't say everything Myrtle. But I have lost myself. I have lost the energy to live my life. There is nothing left for me. Like I am a curse or something. Whatever I like, whatever I planned to do, every time - everything destroyed in front of my eyes. I can't take it anymore, Myrtle. I can't! "
Saying this he started crying again.

Now the ghost came closer to him. She softly called him-
"Draco! I know I can't feel your pain, I can't understand the depth of your problem but you know I had also felt like this when I was alive. People bully me for my appearance, nobody wants me as a friend. I was so lonely and often spent my time here. But I believe one day you will find your comfort, your lost piece of the puzzle." She smiled softly.

Hearing this Draco feels a string of pain pass through his heart. He stared down and said "No Myrtle, my lost piece of the puzzle never come back to me. Even if she comes back I have to repulse her. Because she is destined for someone, someone who is more powerful- ruthless than me. He can't understand the language of love. I tried to forget her but I can't. She changed my mind, my live my everything. That 10 minutes are the best time of my life." Now Draco smiled and looked at Myrtle.

"So now Myrtle, for everyone outside here I am the bad arrogant boy of Slytherin. But you can count me as a friend if you want to? " He asked questioningly.

Myrtle smiled widely and said "Of course, Malfoy boy! I love to be your friend. But you don't have to come here to meet me. I will go to the boys' bathroom, but will you meet me there? "

"Promise Myrtle, I will."