Deja vu

Why is it so dark all around? Where am I? I blinked my eyes for several times and saw myself standing in front of a long dark corridor. But when did I get here? As far as I remember, I was sleeping at home then Rolf argued with mom, and then ... then? Aaah! I don't remember what happened then. This place looks very familiar but I don't remember where. It's like a vague memory.

Lumos. I turned on the light and started walking straight along the corridor. Suddenly I heard a faint piano tune. It sounds like a very sad melody. Like someone is anxious to find a little light in the darkness, and try to end this melancholy.

Searching for the source of this melody, I appeared in front of a room. Even if flying candles are lit, the room is very much dark for normal eyes. The bright light of my wand is like the light of a firefly in front of this darkness.

What's in this room? I pulled out the thick maroon curtain and went inside. In the semi-darkness, I saw a very huge piano in the middle of the room. The room has two huge glass windows on the north and east sides, and maroon curtains are moved to the side. I looked out of the window and saw that it was raining in torrents.
But what's the matter? Why nothing can be heard inside the house? This has happened to me before. But where? Ugh, why I don't remember anything?

Then I saw a young man playing the piano in front of me. His face is blurred in the darkness but he is the owner of that painful melody. Who is this young man? He is wearing a black suit. It looks like he belongs to some aristocratic family.

Suddenly the glass windows began to shake, but the boy still playing the piano. Immediately the floating candle that was burning in the room also went out. Now only the source of light in the room is the dim light coming out of my wand.
The windows shook more and more this time. As I slowly approached in front of the window, two huge bright yellow eyes came in front of my face.

"MOM!" I screamed and got up. Merlin! It was just a nightmare. My heart is still beating louder. But the dream seemed so real to me.

Just then there was a knock on the glass window of my room. How is this possible? I live on the second floor! Then who will knock on the window? So it was not a dream?
Thinking about this, a cold shiver flowed down my spine. I rubbed my eyes well and looked at the window. In the light of the full moon, I saw a shadow floating in front of the window.

I was horrified to see this scene. "Merlin! Who? Who's there?" I whisper yelled. Suddenly I saw the stranger's face in bright light of his wand.
Rolf? What is he doing outside this time? Ah. I got out of bed and felt a tingling pain in the left side of my chest. I opened the window and let Rolf into the room and pulled the curtains.

He entered the room and cast Silencio.  I somehow limped and stood beside him. 
"Why are you here so late at night?  Didn't you sleep?  And why did you come this way?  I would open the door if you knocked. "

He didn't answer any of my questions and said "Elly at first sit down then I will answer all your questions one by one.

"But ..."

He said "No buts, first drink this liquid quickly." 
Saying this, he handed me a small vial.  I took the vial and saw that it was filled with a strange liquid.  The color of the liquid is cosmic blue and contains several glittery objects of silver color.

"What is this Ro?" I asked him confusingly.

"I assure you that it's not poisoned if you think." He replied monotonously.

"Oh! shut up, Ro. Why do I think you are going to kill me?" I huffed and drink the liquid. It tastes bittersweet. But then my head started spinning and I feel nauseous.

"R-Ro! Hold me! What d-did you give?" I asked him nervously. He wrapped his hand around me and give me some lemon drops while rubbing my arm.

"Calm down, Elly. Take this you will feel better."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Hey, my lovely Potterheads, I wanted to thank you to those who are being with me from the beginning and if you are new then thank you for choosing this story.😄. Last but not least don't forget to vote and comment. Stay healthy, stay safe.