Chapter 33

"Trust me, princess, I think you will like this surprise

"Trust me, princess, I think you will like this surprise."

Highly unlikely but from the niceness of my heart I will choose not to stomp on his parade. "Well, how long until we will get there," I asked playing with my fingers. He rolled his eyes and looked at me unimpressed.

"You don't know how to wait... do you?" I sighed loudly sucking in my breath. "No... Where are we going?" I asked as he kept on driving and soon he started to drive past the city which grew my curiosity.

"By the way, if your plan was to take me to a forest, kill me and hide my body. I brought my gun. So, you can shove that plan right up your ars-."

"Oh my God Woman SHUT UP! Do you always assume the worst?" He mutters the last bit pinching the bridge of his nose.

"FIRST OF ALL.... rude." I narrowed my eyes. "Secondly I only assume the worst because I am sitting in a car with the man who has thrown a knife, shot a bullet at me, stalked me and has tried to kill me numerous times for the last four months."

Wow when I say it like that, I do start questioning my own sanity. "If I was going to kill you, I would have done it. So just sit back and wait please."

"Charming." He rolled his eyes, but I didn't miss the way his lips lifted into a small smile. The car ride then fell peaceful but it wasn't long until he pulled up to an old abandoned tall building.

"Are you sure you aren't trying to kill me?" I asked in seriousness as I scrunched up my face looking at the scary building.  I might have seen a lot of scary things in my lifetime but this building is bat shit crazy.

"I'm sure." I looked at the building and then at him still suspicious. He sighed loudly and clicked his tongue before grabbing my hand in his warm large hand. "You can trust me." He whispered huskily and I could only meekly nod.

The building was terrible, and I was constantly looking behind me. I guess after all these years Juan's ghosts' stories are finally getting to me. One hand clutched Blaze's jacket with all my might while I held Blaze's hand for dear life.  He then stopped walking and looked down at me with an eyebrow raised. "What's wrong?" He asked in his deep husky voice.

"N-nothing." but just as I said that something jumped out causing me to jump further in Blaze's hands. "Really?" He smirked.

"Shut up!" I slapped his head and clicked my tongue. His face was so punchable right now with that stupid smug look of his. "What?" he surrendered not wiping his smile away.

"I just find it ironic that Sparrow is scared of the dark." He mocked looking at me smiling with his head tilted.

"I will shoot you."

"And correction I am not scared of the dark I am scared of ghosts." He shook his head then picked me up bridal style. "Well let's go ghostbuster."

"um, what are you doing," I say sounding annoyed.