Chapter 9

The voice

Rage consumed me complete utter rage

Rage consumed me complete utter rage. Anger like any many weaknesses usually makes people weak. But not me, instead It only makes me powerful. From the broken boy, I was then to the man who I have become. When I was broken I was overlooked and deprived and i was weak. But now I a man who has sworn to himself to never love, to never show weakness, to never feel warmth again. Feelings are just weaknesses and the only things I let myself feel is numbness and anguish.

"who pissed on your parade." I ignored Simon and focussed on the punching bag. Blood dark beautiful blood was all I saw. As my eyes were consumed by red. I cannot wait to rip them limb by limb as I hear their beautiful screams. Some call me a sadist, some call me heartless, a vulgar monster. The truth is I am all of those things, I desire lots of things like normal people but the thing what I desire the most is blood. "fuck off Simon." I grunted not wanting to hear the little swine this morning.

"so, let me get this right

"so, let me get this right. You got shot last night and just had your stitches and yet here you are." He exaggerated looking at me utter disbelief. I shrugged him off and used a cool towel to wipe over my head. "If Cole caught you he would tie you to the bed like he did last time." A low growl erupted in my chest as I abruptly turned to him. "do you want me to fucking kill you." I stalked closer to him letting my tall frame tower over him.

"bloody hell who put you on your princess period." He grimaces as he backed away. I caught him by his shirt and pulled him closer me. He tried to hide his fear with his cockiness but failed pathetically as I raised my fist to his face. "want to say that again." I spat my words with venom. "no, I don't because I value my life and pretty face." Scowling I pushed him away and took a large sip from my bottle of water...

"But I am curious to what happened with the 'Sparrow' heck when I told Cole he couldn't believe it himself." I cut his little ramble off as I hit the wall just above of his head with full force. "Jesus did you want me to have a bloody heart attack." He ignored my growls and took them as an invitation to invade my fridge. "oh my god how do you not have food in this bloody penthouse." I rolled my eyes not feeling bothered to offer him anything. "well I don't exactly eat here nor do I have guests. But if you want food gets out and get a job so you can afford your own food." He thought for a moment and much to my dismay he jumped on my couch. "No thanks, I will stick to using your unused money." I cracked my knuckles and bent down to get my weights. He was lucky I had grown accustomed to him over the years otherwise he would be as good as dead. I don't let anyone in my apartment, not even the girls I sleep with. I like to be alone which means I like to live alone in my own space.