Chapter 41

in-laws

"What is this shit!" I rolled my eyes and flicked his head away from me

"Vampire Diaries," I said nonchalantly. "Now watch it! this is the part that we have been waiting for! Delena ship is finally sailing!" I squealed.

"You mean this is what you have been waiting for." Blaze grimaced.

"Well, it's not my fault that you're being a sour potato and not enjoying a perfectly fantastic show."

"Who even decided to make this shit."

"A genius."

"Genius my ass."

"Yeah, up in your ass." He grunted then slumped his head back onto the pillow.

"You know, I sometimes think Simon is having a bad effect on you." He smiled raising a challenging eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? I was always like this." I smirked.

"What a pain in the-."

"Uh uh uh." I sat on top of him putting my finger on his lips, cutting his words off. "Mr Blaze I don't think those words are very respectful. Especially not in front of a princess like myself." I said using a posh voice.

"Well, how would I ever regain your forgiveness my grace." He raised an eyebrow but his eyes were dark and were lingering with lust.

"Well, maybe this will help," I whispered kissing his soft lips.

"and maybe some of this," I say softly leaving trails of kisses from his sharp jawline to his neck. "And some of-." He caught my hand and flipped us over. Pinning my hands on either side of my head.

"Don't." He warned.

"I was going to say vampire diaries."

"Angelina I am so happy that you could join us." Boss smiled pointing to Tony. I shifted uncomfortably, shifting the hood of my head. "I must say that you have looked better."

I tightened my glare, hiding my fists in my pockets. "I understand that Tony paid you a visit a while ago." I didn't say anything just kept my bloodshot eyes narrowed on his. He clicked his tongue then folded his hand

"From what he has told me it was a visit worth made." Smacking my lips together, I bit my tongue. "How is the plan going? Tell me."

"Is going, fine." I pursed my lips, folding my own hands together. Tony scoffed loudly and Boss's smirk grew wide.

My eyes narrowed to Bosses then to Tony's. Each second that passed my heart rate increased. Each moment that went by made me internally sink. But I needed to remain strong despite the broken heart inside that keeps screaming.