Chapter 54

Two days

"you are no longer fighting alone

"you are no longer fighting alone."

Waking up in Blaze's strong arms was a feeling i cannot express how amazing it is. I feel safe, loved, protected and complete. I guess you could say my mind was still in that trance it gets in when it is beginning to wake up. where all the pain and suffering is forgotten and your mind is only focused on your dreams and happiness.

The soft kisses Blaze was trailing across my neck was all my mind needed to be able to remember all of the past events of what has happened. It was also a wake up call for my body to remind of the agony I was in. "Good morning princess." Blazed whispered huskily. Still sounding like he was just waking up himself.

"Good morning." I turn around to face him and let my finger trace his jawline. My eyebrows furrowed as thoughts started to pile into my mind like a ginormous title wave.

How am I going to win this fight?

How am I going to be able to have the love of my life and family?

How am I going to win?

"What are you thinking about princess." He hummed softly while playing with my hair. I looked at him with conflict. How could he ask me such a ridiculous question? Has he forgotten the mess that we are in? So much blood is about to be shed and I have no idea whose blood it is going to be.

"Ange-."

I shot up out of bed and wrapped a blanket around me as i proceeded to get up. Sitting around here and waiting to heal is just a death wish. Boss is no doubt on his way and probably already has a plan on how he is going to win.

I need to come up with my own plan

"Angelina, I know what you are thinking." He stood behind me, letting his body pressed against me. It gave me some comfort no doubt. But the ragging anxiety and thoughts are not going to ease until I start planning my next move.

"We need to make a plan."

"We will." He rubs my arms up and down and i cant help but roll my eyes and turn to face him.

"Blaze don't be stupid. You and I both know that laying in bed is doing nothing. Boss is probably coming right now as we are speaking." His eyes looked down at me and they looked so full of so many emotions. My heart pondered in my chest as his hand started to caress my cheek. The amount of power this man had over me was incredible.

"Your boss was my step fathers best friend. They were brothers to each other and fought every battle together. When I came along, your boss taught me everything just like how he has taught you. But as you know how the story goes. He killed every bit of joy, happiness and light within me" His fingers stopped and he paused. "Just like you do, I know this man and I know what he is capable of. Planning a battle against him like this, isn't going to work. We need to let him make the first move and make him think he has the advantage here. We need him to overlook us so then we can use that against him." He places a soft kiss on my forehead.