Chapter 26

A/N: Hello I just wanted apologise for the late updates. It has been a hard few weeks but I am happy that I got this out today! Also I will try my best to do update before Christmas but like I said it is a busy time! Also on a lighter note check on my other romance story 'Lonely Bytterfly'.

- Grace xx

"So, let me get this straight

"So, let me get this straight. He saved you, fixed your wounds. And you're still telling me that there is nothing between you two." I threw a small punch at his shoulder. He yelped loudly making me laugh and poke my tongue.  Although I know that I feel nothing towards Blaze for some stupid reason my cheeks always burn. "Did you want me to shoot you? Because I will do it." I spoke firmly.

"calm down Ange. But just so you know you and hulk are terrible at hiding your true feelings for each other." He said chirped innocently. "That's just your imagination," I stated.

"Oh, and by the way, you would be pleased to know that I made it safe." I rolled my eyes. As he sounded offended that I didn't ask him questions. "Well obviously dipwit, and I was going to ask you how you went on. But you were too busy asking questions about that horrible disgusting revolting guy."

"Oh, young love." He sighed and humming.

I will show young love, you annoying pigheaded boneless scumbag.

"So, before we get to the devils house. We should probably find an excuse to tell the boss." He said clenching his jaw. I giggle softly making him frown. "Why the hell are you laughing?" He Scolded laced with confusion.

"Because mi asqueroso moco."(my yucky booger) I started. "if you hadn't noticed... in your case I doubt it. But whilst you were too busy fixing your green hair. I placed a rather valuable box in the back of your new car." His eyes widened and he looked at the box before yelling in excitement.

"Fuck yeah! If you weren't in love with hulk, I would kiss you." He chirped smiling cheekily.

"I can still shoot you."

There was a moment of silence and Jace still hadn't wiped off his sick grin. "Good luck with killing me but if I remember correctly, I am 'meeting' your family tonight." A loud groan left my lips. "Ugh, I forgot about that." I could hardly grasp the whole strange situation. I could only pray tonight goes well and not too awkward.

Jace will have to act like a friend I hardly know. He will have to see me with the mask I wear in front of my family. More importantly and I could already sense the unsettled feeling as Jace is welcomed in our house in open arms. My family are completely unaware of the fact that Jace virtually lives in our house part-time.

"You know if they found out the truth my family and most likely uncles and cousins will slaughter you." I teased sinisterly. He grinned at me and flicked me away waving my comment away.

"Like you would ever tell them the truth."  The air thickened suddenly around us. No words were said, and I could tell he realised his mistake with his words. "Ange I di-."