Chapter 14

A/N: hey guys sorry about my schedule but I am finishing year 11 with all my assignments and final exams. (but once I am finished with school this year I can update a lot more regularly) Also sorry for any gramma mistakes!! 

Jace and me hanged out in my room for an hour planning our plan before he left for his own safety

Jace and me hanged out in my room for an hour planning our plan before he left for his own safety. If my brothers saw him all hell would break loose. I was so excited to kill him. I wasn't sure if that made me a psychopath but overall I was excited. Because if I killed him all of this would be over. I wouldn't have my family hanging over my head all time. I could finally have a break and maybe try to figure out how to get out of this. I can be free from his clutches. 

"I want to go back home." The fourteen year old girl cried as she hated being in such a dark room with two scary strangers. "Do not fret my princess you will go home soon." Her bottom lip trembled as she held herself for comfort. She wanted to be in her eldest brothers arms. She wanted her papa here to protect her. She wanted her mother's comfort. All of this was too much for her, she felt the burn in her lungs start to increase due to the stress. "I will not kill you my princess so you can relax." The information did settle the girl but she was still afraid. "but I want something from you." The girl scrunched her nose in confusion. What could she give? She was still practically seen by many as a child. She had no money or skillset. She was just a girl. "I want you to work for me."

The  girl couldn't believe it. why would they want her to work for him? Even though she was curious she still just wanted to be back in her family arms. "you will help me with my enemies. In exchange, I will help you become the best killer on this planet." Scrunching up her face she was already adamant of her decision. But the men knew how to get the girl into the palm of his hands. He had to use the one thing she loved the most in this world. "and if you say yes I can promise you I will not kill your family."

The girl was smart but then again could she risk her family's life. "my papa is strong. You will not kill him for he will you." She couldn't believe the confidence in her voice. The two men didn't believe it either. "you stupid girl don't be so naïve. If you don't believe me look at these blueprints." The man smiled triumphally as the little girl's face paled. She didn't know fully what these blueprints meant. But she knew these were bombs and that this was her house.

And the bombs were surrounding the house what her brothers, mother and father lived in.

This left her with no choice.

"ok...w-what do I-I have to do?" Maybe doing this won't just help save her family but maybe she will get prove herself?

But little did she know this was the start of her living nightmare.

"sweetie are you in there?" I broke out of my thoughts shuffling all of my things quickly under the duvet covers. Mamma came in with her usual bright smile holding a plate of honey tea and cookies. "hey mamma." Smiling she kissed my head and put the plate of cookies next to me. I breathed in the calming honey tea sweet scent as well as embracing the warmth I got from the tea. "I'm sorry sweetie." Furrowing my eyebrows, I gave her a confused look. "what are you sorry for?" tears twinkled in her eyes as she shifted hairs from my face. "for making your life so hard." I pulled my mum in a tight hug as she started to cry. "you're such a strong young girl and I am so sorry baby that you have to live like this." My own tears started arising. But like always I needed to remain strong. "Mamma it's ok I promise I am ok?" she looked at me with stern eyes as if she was trying to read me. she sniffled once more before rubbing her tears away with her sleeves. "how about we join your brothers and father, great grandfather downstairs." I looked down at my lap. "they are watching a movie." I sighed heavily before nodding. "ok."

Walking down the staircase I passed all of our old photographed memories. I try to ignore them the best I can. You can see through all the years how I change and drift away. My smile each year darkens and becomes fake. Looking at my photos I wonder if the people around me notice. I wonder if they notice the way I wear my hair differently. Or the way I dress now? "It was a good holiday." I didn't notice I stopped midway on the staircase to look at the photo with all me, my family and cousins and uncles on the beach in Mexico. "It was... I was just remembering how beautiful it was there." I smiled to not look suspicious. "maybe next time your papa goes you can join him." She rubbed my back smoothly I looked at her with a fake look of excitement. "that would be fun... If I don't have work."

Walking into the lounge room I sat in between my father and grandfather. "well if it isn't my little flower." Great Grandfather pulled me into a tight hug kissing my head. "are you ok? Do I need to kill my idiot grandson of mine and great-grandsons?" I kissed grandfathers cheek and leaned into his shoulder. My great grandfather has always been there for me. "no its ok." My father and brothers looked at me offended. "do I get a kiss?" papa asked cheekily, rolling my eyes I kissed his cheek.

It had been so long since we had hanged out as a family... as much as I don't want to get attached... I do miss it. John and my brothers laughed at all the jokes in the movie as they stuffed their faces with popcorn. Mamma cuddled into my papa's side watching the movie with a bright smile. It is easy to forget all the troubles when you spend them with your family.

But nothing good ever lasts...

"Someone is calling you honey." I jumped in my seat getting my phone out of my pocket. I didn't realise until now what the time was. Jace will probably most definitely kill me if I am late.  "Hey, can I stay at my friend's place tonight?" Papa frowned as my brothers looked at me with a blank expression. "who?" I sighed deeply at my father's interrogation. My brothers can come and go as they please with no questions asked. But I need to get interrogated as well as bring a bodyguard. "Just Olivia." Grandfather kissed my head and papa sighed in defeat. "if you must go but you need to bring henry."

"papa please the others don-." Papa was quick to interrupt me raising his hand. "it is either henry go with you or you don't go at all. If that is not an option I can get you to bring your brothers."

"fine, I will go and bring Henry... I am getting dressed."

------

I got dressed quickly and left in my car with henry following on my tail. I parked my car at a spot so I can ditch henry and get picked up by Jace. I got changed in my Sparrow gear and made sure to get all of my sniper gear in my bag. I was ready...

Jace picked me up with the same determination as I had. He set up his gear as I left to get into my position. Everything was unfolding smoothly by the minute. I looked down from my hiding spot in the abandoned building down to the dark parking area. Two men with unfamiliar masks stood heavily with their arms folded. It didn't take much to realise they were waiting for someone.

Blaze...

But it wasn't blaze my heart sank into my stomach. Had this been a trap? Who was this other man? "well if it isn't for the young princess to join me." I turned around glaring furiously. Blaze held the same strong aura he did the first night I met him.

He looked dangerous.

"well, I had someone I needed to kill." I giggled maliciously as I spun the gun in my hands around. "I hope it wasn't me you were intending on killing." He stalked closer to me already towering me with his large frame. "unfortunately for you it was." He walked closer and closer until his abdomen was pressed against my gun. "well I have some news for you too princess." He lowered his head slowly getting closer to my ear.

"I am here to kill you too."

 My body was thrown harshly on the ground with his heavy body crashing on top of me. I shielded my face with my arms as he delivered his heavy punches. Each punch felt like a train was hitting me so I knew I couldn't keep this up. Getting my taser, I quickly pressed it against his bare skin on his neck harshly. His body fell limp as it jerked on the floor. I stood up recollecting my gun pushing fresh bullets in. Though he didn't waste a second and once again he pushed me off my balance onto the floor.

Pushing, shuffling and punching we were both making sure we got our hits in. our weapons were nowhere in sight as we both have thrown them to an unknown distance away. He wrapped his arm around my neck squeezing tightly. I quickly gripped his hair with all my strength and pulled. "I hate you." He spat while grunting in pain as I pulled tighter.

"I hate you too." I wheezed trying to kick him. "I can't wait to kill you." He chanted evilly. I managed to deliver a heavy blow to his shin and my arms automatically pushed him onto the floor. "Looks like you are going to have to kill me in your dreams. Because I am going to kill you first." He spun around so he was on top and brought a knife out of nowhere to my neck. "in your dreams my sweet sweet princess."