Chapter 2

No escape

For most people who live in the outside world, people who do something wrong are convicted and are sentenced to a life of prison

For most people who live in the outside world, people who do something wrong are convicted and are sentenced to a life of prison. But in our life, the sentence is so much worse because it is either kill or be killed. If one wrong move is made then you are going to be forever hunted until your blood is spilt.

For every time I sliced my blade down their throat... for every time I felt their life drain in my arms... For every time I heard their last dying breath... it should have killed me inside and scarred my life.

But instead, I felt nothing...

I only kill bad people who have done sickening things and depending on what they have done is how I determine how I kill them. For the worst deeds, I kill them slowly limb by limb until they beg for mercy and feel completely sorry for what they have done. The victims who have done less evil crimes I kill them quickly by the skilful bullet.

"WAKE UP CHICA WE ARE GOING SHOPPING." My sleep was ruined by my one and truly most annoying brother. "go away." I mumbled snuggling up to my pillow and somehow he took that as an invitation to jump on my bed. "why is your bed the comfiest." I smirked up at him and flicked his head as a person does to a sly cockroach.

"simply because dad favours me more than you and you are the spoilt one who spends all of his money on nonsense." He hit my head with the pillow and pushed me out of the bed.

"Sims 4 is not nonsense it is a NECESSITY."

"Get over yourself and focus more on your flabby stomach then some stupid computer game." The one and truly Juan said as he walked in my room looking unimpressed as always.

"Papa wants you up and ready because mamma is making pancakes for everyone." My body was still well and truly exhausted from last night but if I don't get up mama is going to think I am sick. Then she is going to go full mamma hen mode and from previous memories, you learn to just deal with it. " ¡Okay! Estaré abajo pronto." (ok! I will be down soon) my brothers smiled and kissed my head before walking out of my room.

I huffed out loudly as soon as they left and clutched my head. My ears were still ringing from the bomb explosion last night and my head is aching. I groaned loudly as I got dressed in some jeans and a random t-shirt.

At some point today I have to meet Boss with Jace and I already have a feeling that whatever he is going to tell me is going to bad. Because whenever Boss wants to 'meet' us things turn south.

"well, sleeping beauty is up!" I sighed deeply and slumped down in my seat at the dining table greeting everyone with warm smiles. "morning baby how did you sleep." Mamma asked kissing my cheek and brushing my hair out of my face.

"I slept, good mamma. What about you and papa?"

"We slept wonderfully me and your mother did," Papa said coyly making me and all of my brothers scrunch our noses with disgust. My mother smirked and to make things worse she sat on papa's lap and kissed him. By now we all were gagging and shifting uncomfortably.