Chapter 52

I need you...

"You are my life now princess."

My life, my fire, my everything was gone, and I could only now watch her from afar. I couldn't hold her; I couldn't tell hell her she was safe or that she was enough. I could only watch her... which is by far the most painful dagger in my heart, watching the love in my life in pain. Knowing that I couldn't comfort her or tell her how much I loved her.

The day Cole told me what she had tried to do was the largest amount of pain I had ever been in.

"Tell me god damn it!" I shouted at him. This concerned her... I could see it in his eyes that he knows something. Something dark and dangerous.

"s-she." He looked away and closed his eyes, drawing deep breaths.

"She what?" I spat.

"She tried to kill herself!"

My life felt like it was ripped away from me... Just the thought of life without her was impossible as life does not go on without the love of my life. Every bone in my body screamed to be near her, to help her, to hold her. I needed her to forgive me, I needed to hear that she still loved me. But that was unknown, or I am just ignoring the truth because the last time I had her with me she looked at me with nothing but hatred.

Though that was what I deserved... I was not honest when she put everything in this relationship. She put her trust, her life story, her own life, her family's.... I couldn't even gift her the respect of being honest. So now all I can do is just remember her smell, touch, sound and presence because I lost her...

"Blaze there is something I need to tell you." I slammed my computer shut and crushed the glass of whiskey in my hand. The glass pierced my skin making droplets of blood drip onto the table. "What Simon?" I clicked my tongue. "I am busy, and it is rather late," I say annoyed as I wrap my hand up with a cloth to stop the blood.

"it's about Angelina." My head snapped to his with my eyebrows furrowed. Ever since Cole told me what happened I had gotten them to look over her just to protect her. To give me peace of mind that she is safe. "What about her?" I ask carefully, as calm as I could manage under the circumstances.

"She and her whole family were taken... Cole barely got out of there alive and is getting stitched up now." My eyes turned up and I was in seconds already walking out the door with my coat already on. I was ready to kill... Ready to show everyone what I was fully capable of. To show why my name brings chills to everyone who passes to show why people should fear me.

"Who took her?"

"I believe it was her boss... and I think the other guy. Do you think this has something to do with you Blaze? I mean it could be his way of getting back to you for betraying him. I mean he is your – ." Before he could finish, I gave him a dirty look.