Chapter 40

My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly. The pain in my heart was worse than a thousand slashes of a whip. It was worse than Tony's favourite knife. The pain was barely tolerable, I could hardly breathe. I knew exactly what I was doing, I was running.

"Please don't leave."

The tears just didn't stop. No matter how much I tried to get them to stop. I was angry at myself; I was angry at him; I was angry at Chloe. The look on his face will never get out of my head. I will never forget how broken he looked. But I needed to do this, otherwise, I am just continuing to put everyone in danger. Even though I didn't want to leave, my heart begged me not to. My head found the first excuse to leave and left.

I have done so much lying now to everyone that I become an expert. I just never thought that one day I would start lying to myself. As soon as I pulled into the mansion, I punched the steering wheel as hard I could.

I was so messed up.

I didn't want to choose between him and my family but turns out life chose for me. The thing that hurts me the most is that I still love him. I am not even sure if his love for me was a lie. But I know that I love him, with everything inside of me. I love him so much that it hurts. Hurts so much that it is shredding me inside.

I opened the door and rushed inside trying my best to ignore my mirror reflection. I know I look like a mess right now and the last thing I want to do right now sees any of my family. My hand clutched my chest tightly as I walked. Like a dagger piercing through my chest every step, I took made the pain even worse.

"Angelina?" My head snapped to Juan's.

"What?" I snapped nor caring how rude I sounded. His jaw clenched and strolled towards me but when he looked at my face his eyes softened.

"You've been crying." He whispered making a statement. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and went to walk around him, but he caught my arm. "Why?"

A loud scoff left my lips. Now he cares about me? Now Juan wants to be a nice big brother? "Doesn't matter." His grip around me tightened but not enough for it to hurt me.

"Yes it does, now tell me?" He gritted looking at me with his pleading eyes. I ripped his arm off me and shot him a hard glare. He looked shocked not believing the stranger in front of him.

"The things in my life shouldn't concern you as they are just 'petty teenager girl problems'. You have never made an effort before to be upset over my life so I don't know why you are suddenly acting as you care." My words were spat with venom. '

"Fine then." He pushed me away from him. "If you don't want to tell me your worthless problems then don't. But stop putting and breaking this family apart because we have all had enough of your spoilt attitude." His words hurt me, but I let none of his cold words affects my expression.

Tainted handsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें