Chapter 13

The way she spoke she spoke was with so much intelligence and dignification

The way she spoke she spoke was with so much intelligence and dignification. She was a woman and a smart intelligent woman. I even found myself smiling at one point which was absorbed to think about. But with her, it was like all my rational thinking sank into nothing. She spoke so brightly about her best friend. I laughed at a few memories as she laughed at a few of mine. I never thought I could talk and have a conversation with anyone.

She was different and in a moment where I brought all my thoughts to reality. Everything clicked. she was a woman with secrets.

"Until we meet again Sparrow."

Her eyes swallowed with horror making a warm feeling corrupt in my chest. Fear is something I always crave and yet on her it is the most beautiful thing on this earth. I didn't waste another minute so I left quickly. But I didn't miss the shade of horror turning into a magnificent shade of anger. It was a familiar thrive what got set into my system putting me in an overdrive. 

I was ready to shred every tear and let every drop of crimson bleed. Everything else was nothing compared to her. Nothing else mattered but killing her. She is the reason why I am like this. She is the reason for the scars on my back.

 She is the reason are dead.

I couldn't believe that I didn't recognise her. She wasn't the little innocent girl I remembered her to be. She was an older despicable woman who was now my enemy... her melodic voice no longer sings it now cries. Her eyes no longer glisten they now darken. The only thing what stays the same is my heart. My heart will only be at ease once she is dead.

And I can't wait to finally kill Angelina Garcia with my tainted hands...

"I gave you another chance to redeem yourself SO WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL ALIVE?" The boys back ached from the last beating. He had another chance to kill her and yet again he chose not to. It was like something inside of him was just unable to kill her. As much as he hates her family he just can't hate her no matter how much he thrives too.

She was just too precious in this world.

"You should be glad your mother got herself shot because if she saw you now I am sure she would have killed herself just from the disgrace you have made  for yourself." The boy showed no fear as tears dared to spill. The reality of the truth tasted like bitter cud. His mother didn't love him there were no faults to his uncle's claim. The boy did not doubt that if his mother was still alive today. she would probbly let the dreaded bottles and the tainted blades kill her because of him.  "that stepfather of yours did this." The tone from his uncle was now turned into warmth as he saw the demonic eyes turn into an unfamiliar warmth. "if your damn father was still alive and he didn't get himself killed from the devils. You would be a decent son."

The boy had to learn to have thick skin quickly while living here in this dreaded place filled with spoiled walls and rotting floors. But certain things managed to sink through to him. It wasn't a blade or an end to a whip but it was his words.