Palm Woods

My flight was awful, considering I had the loudest chewer to my left and the loudest child to my right, but all that doesn't matter because I'm in LA.

I don't remember what Kelly looks like, I only met her once and that was when my mother was gaining custody of me at the age of ten, it's been six years since then.
Walking out of the airport, I noticed a fancy black car with a lady standing next to it, holding a sign that said 'Mikey'. Let's hope I'm the right Mikey. Walking towards the woman, I could see her eyes begin to widen, guess I wasn't what she expected.

"Hi, I'm Mikey, you're Kelly right?" I asked sticking out my hand.

"Umm...yeah, that's me, you look really different from when you were ten," Kelly said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah...yeah I guess I do. Shall we get going?"

"Oh, yeah of course,"

We both got into the vehicle and were off to the Palm Woods.

*At Palm Woods*

"So you'll be staying in apartment 2k, right next to the guys," Kelly said with a smile.

"They guys?" I asked.

"Gustavo didn't tell you? He started a new band named Big Time Rush, just found them a week or two ago, I think you'll get along with them,"

"Yeah sure 'cause I'll get along with a boy band," I said walking toward the lobby.

"Don't judge them before you meet them, they're decent guys," Kelly said trying to catch up with me.

Just as we arrived at the lobby, a group of four guys was standing in front of me, with large smiles of their face. The tall brown haired one stuck his hand out first.

"The names James, and you are?"

"Not interested," I snapped back.

"Didn't see that one coming, the name's Logan," he stuck out his hand, but I refused.

"I'm Kendall and this is Carlos," the tall blond said pointing at himself and the boy next to him.

"Great now that you guys are done, can I have by to get my room key and be off?" I asked with sass.

"Mikey, don't be so rude, these are the guys your dad works with,"

Just as Kelly finished her sentence, Carlos and James let out an ear piercing scream.

"What the hell!" I screamed looking in their direction.

"Your father is Gustavo... you look nothing, and I mean nothing like him," James said.

"Thanks for the compliment, but I would like to go relax in my room after the long flight I just had," I grabbed my things and walked towards the elevator as quick as I could, I hate socializing.

-Kendall's POV-

I turned to Kelly with an eyebrow raised, hoping she understood.

"Don't look at me, I don't know what her problem is," Kelly said holding up her hands.

"What? No, that's not what I was gonna ask, I was gonna ask... SINCE WHEN DID GUSTAVO HAVE A DAUGHTER?" I screamed.

"Since about sixteen years ago...Wait did he not tell you she would be flying in? Man I thought he would've given you a lecture about staying away from —"

*ring ring*

"Kendall since your probably at the Palm Woods, grab the rest of the dogs, I wanna have a talk with you guys," Gustavo said in a harsh tone.

*hangs up phone*

"I think he wants to have that talk now," I said walking towards the car Kelly showed up in.

*Rocque Records*

-3rd Person POV-

"Alright dogs, here's the deal, you've probably already met my daughter and you've probably already tried to hit on her, but that ends now," Gustavo said in a low tone.

"But why? she can date who she wants," James said.

"Yeah she can, with the EXCEPTION OF YOU DOGS!" Gustavo yelled. "Sure you can talk to her, hang out with her, but only as friends. If I catch any of you kissing my daughter or even flirting with my daughter, I will replace you faster than you can say your own name. GOT IT!"

"Loud and clear... Loud and clear Gustavo," the guys said in unison.

"Good, now get out of my office,"