Big Time Lies

Over the course of the next week, I slowly started to hang out with everyone again. Of course everyone expected me to apologize, but once I explained myself, I didn't see the need to. Besides all of that, Logan and I have been spending more time together...but he insists we keep it a secret.

"Lucy's back!" Kendall yelled walking into the apartment.

"Yay," I said sarcastically, having barley met the girl.

"Mikey, I need your help,"

"Screw you, I'm not helping you fix your relationship after everything that happened," I snapped.

Getting up and leaving the apartment, I ran into Logan. Smiling, I pulled him into the nearby closet.

"Hi," I said, giving him a kiss.

"Hi," Logan said, while quickly pulling away.

"Is everything good?"

"Yeah, it's just that Camille wants to go to a four hour long play and I don't want to go,"

"Like a date?"

"Yeah, like a date...I don't know how to tell her we're over,"

"Well cheating on her with me isn't the way...get out there and tell her," I scolded, pushing him out of the closet.

Once Logan was for sure gone, I slipped out of the closet. Just as I walked out, I heard someone clear their throat.

"Why were you in there?" Katie asked, when I turned around.

"I was looking for...a mouse," I nervously said.

"A mouse, really? Tell me the real reason,"

"That is the real reason...now bye," I quickly ran down the hallway.

By the time I had made it down to the lobby, I saw Logan acting sick. Rolling my eyes, I went to go talk to him, but I was pulled away. Looking down, I saw Katie.

"What the hell?" I snapped.

"You're lying to me about something, now tell me," Katie pushed.

"No,"

"I'll find out, even if it means war," Katie glared at me and walked away.

Sighing, I turned to go help Logan, but he was gone. Shrugging my shoulders, I headed back to my apartment.

*Mikeys Apartment*

Just as I walked into my apartment, I heard rummaging in my bedroom. Grabbing a knife from the kitchen, I walked into the room.

"Katie!" I yelled, seeing her going through my things.

"We're you gonna stab me!" Katie yelled.

"I was gonna stab someone...why are you in my apartment!"

"I'm finding proof and so far...nothing,"

"Get out,"

"No, not until you tell me,"

"Why do I need to tell you?"

"Because I don't like when friends keep secrets from me," Katie pulled her puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine...I'm dating someone,"

"Who?"

"Someone, that's all I'm telling you...now get out!" I snapped.

"Fine, but I'll find out," Katie snapped back, while leaving.

After Katie left, I flipped onto my couch and tried to take a nap. About twenty minutes into the nap, I was awoken by a knock at the door.

"Ugh! Katie if that's you!" I ripped open the door, only to see Carlos.

"Oh, hello," I smiled.

"Hi," Carlos pushed past me and made his way to the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I came to ask if you decided, yes...or no," Carlos had a sad face when he said the word no.

"What?" I was confused by what he was talking about.

"Come on, we talked about this...yes or no,"

"Umm," I looked at Carlos and his face screamed that he wanted me to say yes.

"You've had time, now tell me,"

"Y-yes," I was still unsure about what I was agreeing to.

"Really! I promise this time will be different," Carlos pulled me in for a kiss.

"Whoa, what the hell was that?" I asked pulling away.

"Sorry, I should've asked first...after all, you did want to take things slow,"

Confused, I pondered and then finally remembered. Before the whole fight, Carlos asked me about having a relationship.

"Carlos I-" I wanted to explain.

"No need to say anymore, I'm gonna go tell the guys," Carlos skipped away.

*Time Skip*

I followed Carlos back to the Palm Woods and tried to convince him to not say anything. Having no luck, I thought it was best to find Logan. After searching for what seemed like hours, I still had no luck.

"Who you looking for?" Katie asked.

"Logan," I said, continuing to walk around.

"He left with Camille,"

"Oh," I figured she forced him to go.

Giving a quick thanks to Katie, I made my way towards the theatre. Upon arrival, I saw Logan in a bubble and Camille standing next to him.

"Logan!" I yelled, walking over to him.

"Uh, Mikey...what are you doing here?" Logan laughed nervously.

"I came to talk to you about something,"

"That's funny, cause I need to talk to you too," Logan pulled me to the side.

"Look Mikey, I know we've had a great few days...but just think it was something we did for fun," Logan said.

"What?"

"I've spent the whole day with Camille and it has really showed me how much her and I love each other...I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, but I'm following me heart,"

"I get it Logan, you're just another piece of crap...bye," I walked away in anger.

*Time Skip*

I sat in my apartment and thought about not only tonight, but the countless other times the guys have broken my heart. As I thought longer, it was concluded, that maybe it wasn't the guys...but this town. Ever since I came here, it's been nothing but trouble. When I moved away for the movie, life was a breeze.

"I know what I have to do..." I got off the couch and headed towards my room, beginning to pack my bags.

After a few hours of packing, I pulled my luggage to the front door of my apartment and looked around.

"One way ticket to Canada, here I come,"