Motivation

My dad had me come into the studio early, something about writing a song because Griffins gonna want it sooner or later. I walked into my dad beating on the piano screaming.

"Hey...the piano didn't do nothing to you," I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Took you long enough, I want to get this song started before Griffin asked for it, that way we're not rushing,"

"Okay, what are we preparing for, an upbeat summer song, a break up song, or a Christmas song?" I asked.

"Try again, a love song," He said turning back to the piano.

"You're on your own then, I don't have the experience to write a love song,"

Without realizing it, the guys walked into the room, hearing me say that.

"What!?!" They said in unison.

"What do you mean 'what', I just said I don't have the experience to write a love song, never been on an actual date,"

"But what about falling in love with someone, not dating them just loving them," Logan said.

"No, not really, back big New York, I did online school, so I didn't meet new people,"

"That explains why you hate social interaction," My dad said.

We continued to talk, the guys desperate to prove to me that I have the experience to write a love song, but so far they were wrong.

"You know what, we are gonna find you someone to love," Kendall said.

"What?" Me and my dad said in unison.

"Yep, we're gonna go down to the Palm Woods and find you someone to go out on a date with," Kendall continued.

"No, I will not have you playing match maker with my daughter,"

"Gustavo calm down, you want this song right...Than let the guys help Mikey," Kelly replied.

"Fine, but if anything happens, you'll be replaced," Gustavo walked out of the room to his office, Kelly following behind.

"Shall we go then, I'm curious to see if you can find me the perfect date," I said walking out.

-Palm Woods-

"What about that one," Logan pointed to a tall brown haired man.

"Too tall, I'm already short, don't need to feel shorter,"

"Ooo, That one over there," Carlos pointed to a super buff dude.

"No, not a fan of the arm size,"

"What about me," James said.

"Not a fan of the ego," I turned scanning over the guys in the Palm Woods.

"Where's Kendall?" I asked.

"Don't know," James replied.

Right when James replied, Kendall came walking up with a sort of tall blonde with glasses.

"Mikey, this is Dan, Dan thinks you're cute and would like to get to know you better," Kendall said with a smile.

Dan was kind of cute, so I agreed to getting to know him. We went and sat at a table near the pool and began to talk.

"So, what do you like to do?" I asked.

"I like to play checkers, maybe do a little math, oh my favorite thing though is being there for the ones I love," Dan smiled.

This dude was for sure boring and super cheesy, no hate to him, but right now I wanted to be trashing the Palm Woods with the guys.

"What do you like to do?" He asked.