Big Time Dance

I took a week, but I finally started talking to everyone again. I couldn't believe what they did, but I forgave them anyway, they were just trying to be a good friend towards Carlos.

When it comes to my relationship with Carlos, I would say it's someone good. I still have a feeling Carlos is upset that I kissed another guy, but it was part of my job, there's nothing I can do.

I was currently sitting in the guys' apartment, waiting for them to get done with school.

"This is gonna be awesome," James said walking in.

"Yeah it is," Carlos replied.

"What's gonna be awesome?" I asked.

"We're having a school dance," Kendall said.

"Oh...I've never been to a dance,"

"All the more reason to come," Carlos said jumping on the couch, laying his head in my lap.

-Time Skip-

The guys went out to get the party ready, so I went to hang out with Jo. We stood in the lobby, apparently Jo was waiting for Kendall to ask her to the dance.

"Carlos didn't really ask me, he just said 'All the more reason to come', should he have asked me?"

"Uh yeah, it's what guys are supposed to do," Camille said.

"Oh," I replied, not really knowing how dances worked.

"What does one do at a dance?" I asked.

"You dance, talk, and eat," Jo said.

"Here comes Kendall, maybe he'll ask," I said standing behind Jo.

Instead of asking to go to the dance, Kendall asked Jo to go to the store and get snacks for later tonight. A little upset, Jo agreed and us girls went to the store to get the food.

*Store*

"Look he'll ask you later," I said throwing a bag of chips over Jos head and into the cart.

"Are you sure?" Jo asked.

"We're sure," Camille replied.

Camille and I were messing around and when I turned, I smacked into someone. I looked up seeing an angry woman with coffee spilled down her shirt.

"What is wrong with you!" The woman yelled.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Of course you didn't, nothings ever a teenagers fault...Was it my fault for walking or was it the worlds fault for putting me in the place," She continued.

"Lady calm down," Camille said.

"Don't tell me to calm down," She snapped getting closer to Camille.

I stepping in front of Camille, not knowing what this lady was doing. She continued to yell at us until we were all kicked out of the store.

"Lets go to another store then," I snapped still irritated by what just happened.

"I can't believe this cracked out lady got us kicked out," Camille said.

"Yeah and I didn't even do anything," Jo protested.

"Sorry Jo," I apologized.

"It's not your fault you ran into her,"

*Store 2*

We walked in and this time, I decided not to mess around, instead I wanted to get the food and get out.

"Okay check list," I said pulling out my list.