End

Ten years later...

Ten years ago to this day, I packed my bags and left a place I considered home. On that day, I never said bye to my family or my friends...I just got up and left. Of course everyone called me and panicked, but I reassured them with a simple message,

"I'm okay, I promise...I need to do this for myself,"

Ever since that message sent years ago, I haven't heard from anyone. To be honest, I'm almost positive everyone was mad at me...but I never let that take me away from the life I needed. If you're currently wondering what my life is now, I'm still an actor, a singer...and a mother. Yes in fact, I am a mother to beautiful ten year old, named Katie.

Almost two months after I left, I found out I was pregnant, but I never told anyone who the father was. Truthfully, I was unsure myself, but over time...it was clearly Kendall's daughter, from the sandy blonde hair to the green eyes. I know I should've told him once I knew, but I wasn't sure I wanted to ruin his boy band life.

Anyways, bringing us to today, I'm currently walking with my daughter in LA. I know it seems crazy to go back to a place you left behind to better yourself, but I did truly miss the place.

"Mom, can we go get a corndog?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, I don't see a problem with that," I smiled.

Walking through the park, we found ourselves a corndog stand and ordered. Receiving the food, we found ourselves a bench in the shade.

"Mikey?" A voice said from behind me.

Turning around, I was met with the face of my father. My heart panicked, not having seen him is years.

"Dad," I gave a small smiled.

Staring at each other for a second, it wasn't long before I ran and hugged him. The hug lasted for quite a long time, only to be interrupted by Katie.

"Mom, is this grandpa...the one you always tell me about?" Katie asked, having only seen him on tv.

"Yeah," I smiled and had Katie come over.

"I finally get to meet my granddaughter?" My dad was shocked.

"Yep, I'm Katie," Katie stuck her hand out.

"Nice to meet you Katie, how old are you?" My dad asked.

"Ten," My dads eyes went wide, almost like he had a realization.

"She looks exactly like him," My dad said.

"I know," I looked down, feeling guilty that I never told Kendall about her.

"You could still tell him, I mean I talk to them all the time,"

"How do I even start that? Hey how are you? Here's the daughter I never told you about,"

"I mean it's not bad,"

"Seriously?" I wasn't amused.

"Look, we're having dinner at the mansion Thursday...why don't you come, I'm sure everyone would love to see you, especially your mother,"

"Yeah, sounds good,"

*Mansion*

Thursday arrived and I cautiously walked up the steps, with Katie's hand in mine. I raised my hand to the door, hesitant to knock.

"Just do it," Katie said.

"Just give me a second," I sighed.

"No, I'm hungry," Katie took it upon herself to knock.

My heart jumped and I panicked at the thought of seeing everyone again. Hearing footsteps grow closer to the door, I felt as though I was going to vomit. The door swung open and I was met with the face of Mama Knight.

"Mikey," A smiled spread across her face.

"Hi," I said pulling her in for a hug.

"And who's this little cutie?" man Knight asked, pulling away.

"I'm Katie," Katie stuck out her hand.

"You know it's funny my daughters name is also Katie," Mama Knight looked up at me.

"I thought the name was fitting," I replied.

"Right, come on in," We walked into the house.

Upon entering, everyone stopped their talking and looked at me. While everyone stood there, it was hard for me to tell if they were happy or angry.

"Mikey!" Everyone cheered, coming over to hug me.

"Hi guys," I smiled.

"Why'd you leave?"

"Was it us?"

"I thought you totally like us?"

My head was swarmed with question after question. Putting my hand up, everyone got the hint to stop talking.

"None of that is important right now, okay? Let's just have dinner," I said grabbing Katie's hand and walking to the table.

"Who's this?" Kendall asked.

"Katie, my daughter," Everyone seemed shocked.

"Why are you shocked, paparazzi has gotten multiple pictures of us...the whole world practically knows who she is," I was confused how the guys did know...I was also confused one how my dad didn't know her age back at the park.

"Well we don't really like to constantly watch news about you...it makes us sad to see you've moved on without us," Carlos said.

"Oh," I felt like an asshole.

"So who's the father?" Logan suddenly asked.

"Oh well...I-um...it's Kendall," I blurted out.

"What?" Kendall asked.

"I know, it's a shocker and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before...I was just scared to ruin the great life you had and-" I was cut off by Kendall.

"Hey, calm down...let's eat and then we can talk about this,"

*Time Skip*

We finished eating and Kendall and I made our way up to my old room. Entering the room, I felt a wave of sadness wash over me.

"I missed this room, it was so comforting," Kendall smiled at my words.

"So how long have you know?" Kendall asked.

"A couple years...I know I should've told you earlier, I'm so sorry,"

"Calm down, it's fine...Maybe I am a little hurt that I never got to see my child grow up, but I'm not gonna hate you for doing what you thought was right,"

"So what do we do now?"

"How about I get to know my daughter and then we go from there?"

"Sounds good to me,"