Paparazzi

Today I was spending the day with Carlos, my dad gave us the day off so we figured it was the best time. The first thing we're gonna do today is go roller skating, I've never been so Carlos is gonna teach me.

I walked up to the guy's apartment, when I heard screaming on the other side. Thinking something was wrong, I rushed in.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"We're playing a video game and JAMES IS CHEATING," Logan yelled throwing his controller.

"Seriously, you yell that loud over a video game?" I asked.

"Don't be a hypocrite Mikey, you do that all the time," Kendall said smirking.

"Sure...Where's Carlos?" I asked looking around.

"Still sleeping," James replied.

"But we're going roller skating," I threw back my head and walked towards Carlos' room.

"Carlos...Carlos," I said while poking him.

"Go away, I'm sleeping," He said slapping my hand away.

I took off my shoes and climbed into bed next to him, laying my head on his chest.

"Does this mean we can't go roller skating today?" I asked.

Carlos opened his eyes and looked down at me, I tried my best at puppy dog eyes.

"We can go, but can we sleep a little longer?" He asked.

"It's eleven,"

"So, lets sleep till twelve," Carlos wrapped his arms around me and went back to sleep, I fell asleep shortly after.

*Time Skip*

We finally climbed out of bed at around twelve thirty, I waited in the living room while Carlos got ready.

"Did you have fun staying in Carlos' room?" Katie asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"We didn't do anything, we just slept," I protested.

"Sure...Sure you did,"

"Believe what you want Katie, just don't go spreading rumors,"

"I can arrange that for let say...Twenty bucks?"

"Fine," I said handing over the money.

Finally Carlos was ready and we headed to the park.

*Park*

"I don't think I can do this," I said holding onto Carlos.

"You'll be fine, just relax,"

"I'm gonna break an ankle,"

"Again, you'll be fine. You just need to get your balance,"

Carlos let go of me and I slowly started to roll forward and backwards. Trying to stand up straight, I leaned back a little to fast and started to fall. Before I hit the ground, Carlos caught me and our faces were inches apart.

"My hero," I said sarcastically, while Carlos smiled.

Just as I was about to kiss him, I heard the snap of a camera. Looking to my left, I saw a camera sticking over the bushes... Paparazzi. Carlos and I were about to say something to the guy, when we heard yelling.

"Mikey...Mikey, can we ask you a few questions,"

A group of reporters came running in our direction, causing us to freak out. Carlos skated off with my hand in his, I tried my best to keep up.

"Let's go babe, unless you want to be trampled by the group of reporters?"

"Last I checked, this is MY FIRST TIME IN SKATES," I yelled.