Baby

Its been weeks since anyone's talked to me, even my father. I wish I could say it wasn't that bad, but as of last week, I moved into my own place. Overall, I'm not regretting what I did, in fact I'm happy I've been booked with interviews and roles...but I miss my friends.

"I'm such a mess," I complained, holding my head.

"Mikey!" I heard from the other side of my front door.

"What the hell? Just knock?" I whispered.

Opening the door, I was pleased to see my aunt Shelly standing on the other side. Smiling, I moved to let her in.

"How've you been?" I asked, finally noticing the child in her arms.

"Just wonderful...I heard what happened, don't beat yourself up about it,"

I nodded and closed the door, following behind my aunt. Sitting down, I patted my knees, waiting for her to explain the child.

"Oh, silly me...this is Ronnie, I adopted her last year, isn't she just the cutest," My aunt pinched Ronnies cheeks.

"She is...why are you here?" I finally asked.

"Well, you mother invited me to hang out,"

"So why are you here? In my apartment?"

"Because I need someone to watch Ronnie, I can't go party with a two year old,"

"Right, so you just visit when you need something?"

"Please Mikey, just this once," I looked at my aunt and threw my head back.

"Fine, but I don't work for free,"

"Deal," My aunt put Ronnie in my arms and left.

Smiling at the child, my brain finally came to a realization...I don't know how to care for a child. Looking over, I noticed my aunt left a bag of stuff on the floor.

"I don't how to do this...I don't know how to do this!" I panicked.

"Who should I call? Mama Knight hates me now and so does Katie...Logan, he can't possibly hate me...right? Ha, look at me, I'm talking to a baby," I laughed, thinking I finally lost it.

Picking up my phone, I called Logan. Although it seemed like he wasn't going to pick up, he pulled through at the last second.

"What?" Logan answered.

"I need help, I know I haven't been the best person lately...but I truly need help,"

"With what?"

"Just come to my apartment...please,"

"Fine, but if it's not important, I'll leave," Logan hung up.

*Time Skip*

Once Logan got to the apartment, he nearly left. Seeing the child in my arms made him automatically think I was crazy.

"I don't know how to care for a child, why'd you call me?" Logan complained.