Backup

"So your first big concert is today, you excited?" Camille asked over the phone.

"Yep...Oh! You and Jo get backstage passes, forgot to tell you earlier" I said grabbing my keys to head to the studio.

"Exciting, I can wait to tell my children some day that I met THE Mikey Rocque backstage,"

"Haha Camille, I'll talk to you later, bye,"

"Bye,"

I hung up the phone heading out to my car. I couldn't wait for my concert, sure the last place I preformed I fainted, but I think I can do this one.

*Rocque Records*

I walked into the studio hearing the guys and my dad talking. I only heard bits and pieces, but from what I did hear, it sounded like a plan was being formed.

"Hey guys, whatcha doing?" I asked.

"We are creating a plan for your concert," James said.

"Plan?"

"Yeah, for when you freak out and leave," Carlos continued.

"Who says I'm gonna leave?" I snapped.

"Umm...we do," My dad said.

"You guys don't think I can do this?" I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Well...yeah, I mean you fainted last time you sang,"

"But I've preformed a bunch of times at parties and stuff, that fainting was just a one time thing,"

"But last I checked, you weren't the center of attention, there were plenty of other singer. And I don't think that fainting was just a 'one time thing'," Kendall said.

"So what's your plan? You gonna send out a lookalike?"

"Nope, we're gonna fake a broken bone," Carlos said.

"What?"

"Yeah, we just need you to put this cast on and we'll take some pictures. Once that's done, we'll get some fake medical records and boom, fans won't hate you," Logan said.

"Screw you guys, I'm not doing that and I'm definitely not missing my first big concert," I snapped walking away.

"Hey! We need the pictures," James yelled running after me.

Racing down to my car, I finally got away from them. I had a pain in my heart after what they said, friend are supposed to believe in each other. I started my car and went to drive off, but before I could, Kelly climbed in the passenger side.

"You here to collect photo's?" I asked annoyed.

"No, I'm here because what they're doing is wrong," She said.

"And what do you want to do about it?"

"We'll for starters, I think after that you could use a confidence boost, so let's go get our hair done,"

"I guess,"

*Hair Salon*

I figured the best way to feel confident was to dye my hair some wild color. I decided to go with a bright pink and orange combo.

 I decided to go with a bright pink and orange combo