{25}Off To The Races III

¿Chapter 25?
Off To The Races III

"My old man is a thief
And I'm gonna stay and pray with him 'til the end
But I trust in the decision of the Lord
To watch over us
Take him when He may, if He may
I'm not afraid to say that I'd die without him."

–Lana Del Rey

🚬

   The highway was cleared within a few hours; the bodies, the debris and the car that went overboard. One of the main highways that led to the city is now a crime scene. There Enrique met with José who was already waiting for him.
"Thanks for tagging along, man."
"Nah, it's all good. Now let's get your girl." Enrique hopped in José's car and sped off.

?•¿•?•¿

    Afonso arrived at the gates of the place where all hell is about to break loose, wearing all black, a gun at his waist, one strapped around his ankle, four knives, and a grenade. He was ready for this.
He stared up at the three-storey mansion, and also to the cameras that was plastered at every corner. All he needs to do is to do all that he can until Enrique comes, so he could deal with the final boss himself.

He pulled a gasmask over his face, carefully strutting over to the gates of the mansion. There stood six guards, that were armed to the teeth. He stooped and rolled an object over to them, it was teargas. The guards stared at it for a while, one of the dumbasses even shot it, releasing all the gas into the air.
While their eyes were being burnt and their lungs were filling with the irritable gas, Afonso ran past them and entered the premises. He didn't forget to kill them so Enrique had easy access.

   On his way in, he shot the lenses of the cameras and any of his henchmen. One dropped his gun and surrendered, falling to his knees.
"Where's Melania?"
"Last floor, that's all I know."
"Thanks." He gave him one blow to the head and moved on. He stopped in his tracks as he saw a woman towards the end of the hall.

"Hey, Georgia, was it?" He tried to make conversation,  he heard about Georgia from Ashanti, they were friends as she'd like to say. Ashanti would feel hurt if she found out. If they all found out. So much for friendship, he had a bone to pick with her for killing his sister.
"It's Melinda, asshole."

?•¿•?•¿

   Cain left the room. Slowly, she lay herself on the bed, her hand over her mouth to  stifle her whimpers.
"Enrique, please come soon."

?•¿•?•¿

     Enrique and José arrived, finding the entrance gate wide open with men lying around lifeless.
"Afonso already doin' his thing."
"Show off."
Enrique scanned the other buildings around, he observed something.
"There's men on the roof, they're all aiming in the same direction. That's probably where Melania is."
"Just let me at 'em, bro," He started, "They don't call me Silent Killer for no reason," José said as he adjusted the silencer on his handgun.
"Do your thing, just don't get caught."
"Yeah bro, go get ya girl." José fist bumped Enrique before going his own way.

   José stood and took a deep breath, wondering if it will be the last he would ever take. His mind went to his Abuella, Danielle. If she only knew, the life that she was shielding her only grandson from, was what he used to make a living. To pay for her medication. To put foot on the table.
Then there was Ronella, they may not have known each other that long, but he had strong feelings toward her. His world revolves around these two women, his sun and moon. If he makes it out alive, he wants them to meet.

"Alright," José said, clearing his mind of the dangers that lie ahead. "Let's do this." He turned his hat backwards as he entered an abandoned warehouse, running up the stairs that led to the rooftop. He lied flat on his stomach, steadying his aim at the man on the eastward building. He pulled the trigger and the man fell to his death.
He went westward, deciding to take down the other man himself.

The man was distracted with his own thoughts, eyes glued to the window to mark her every move, he didn't notice José behind him. He took the opportunity to twist his head so far that his chin touched his shoulder. His neck broke.
José took his sniper, kicking his corpse off the roof and taking his place.
He then pulled out his phone and sent Enrique a text.

José:
She's on the third floor.

Yeah, I'm on it :My N!gga #1

?•¿•?•¿

꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥

🕛Time Progression Check🕡

5:40-7:12pm November 21st, 2014-Ronella and José went on a date! On that same night, Melania was also kidnapped!

Melanie comes face to face with her captor and Melinda. Enrique let's his friends know about Melania's kidnapping.

Cain told Melania what caused his hatred for the twin brothers, Lorenzo mostly.

José and Enrique finally arrive. They both go their separate ways; Enrique goes to find Melania and face off with Cain and José takes out guards. Afonso comes across Melinda, who killed his sister.

Stay tuned!!!

꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥