{15}His Name

¿Chapter 15?
His Name

1:00pm October 26th, 2014

***

Melania never got to hear his name, she heard people call him by the name 'Choji'. Apparently it was a fat anime character that ate a lot, but he wasn't fat so why the nickname?

Maybe they looked alike or something.

He was frequently absent and she didn't even have a number to say she'd call.
"If you're worried about him that much, why don't you ask his brother Zo?"
"Zo?"
"Yeah, he's his twin brother."
It confused Melania how different the two were, like, why weren't they like the Dolan Twins or something?

After feeding herself some courage, she approached his brother who was with his friends.
"Um.. Zo?" She called and managed to get his attention.
"Can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Ooh.." His friends cooed among themselves, probably thinking of something dirty.

"It's not a confession if that's what you're thinking." She snapped.
"Well damn, brownie mami you didn't have to do my like that in front of my boys."
"Are you willing to talk or not?"
"Okay mami-"
"My name is Melania."
"Okay, Melania, I get it."
Melania pulled him over to the side where his friends can't see.
"So um.. What is it you wanted?"
"What's going on with your brother? He's been absent for quite a while.."
"Don't know, don't care."
"You don't care? What kind of brother are you then?"
"The one that doesn't care. Adios." He shot her a tiny salute before heading back to his friends.
"That jerk!" She hissed as she stomped her foot in utter frustration.

----

Melania sat in her room a bit depressed. She didn't know how she was going to get onto him. She couldn't even find him in her recommended friends list for Facebook.
"Melania, dinner's ready and the news is on!" Her mother yelled from downstairs.
She didn't answer but she decided to sleep off the stress instead.

***

"What are you thinking about?" He waved his hand in front of her face, she blinked and shook her head before answering him.
"Oh, um.. I just keep remembering this guy from school. We met in Chemistry class and I never got to get his name."
He started to chuckle while shaking his head,
"What? What's so funny?"

"You seriously don't recognize me, do you?"
"I don't think I've ever met you. Have we though?"
"It's me, Melania. I'm the boy who was in your Chemistry class."

꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥

🕛Time Progression Check🕡

9:45am October 11th, 2014- Melania and Enrique tries to build a relationship out of trust as things are getting more serious.

5:00pm October 12th 2014- Melania had a flashback from her highschool days of a boy who's name she didn't remember.

11:30am October 13th, 2014-Ashanti comes out about her relationship with Afonso unbeknownst to her who is affiliated with Enrique

5:00pm October 19th, 2014- Ashanti goes out on a date with Afonso and started to fall for the bad boy.

3:25pm-7:36pm October 19th, 2014-Ronella meets up with Jose at the grocery store and eventually gave him her number after some small talk.

1:00pm October 26th, 2014-Enrique reveals to Melania that he was someone she knew back in highschool.

Things just got real😮😶😥😯!

-Nostalgia
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥