{9}Dinero Joven II

¿Chapter 9?
Dinero Joven II

"Sorry I didn't come out earlier. I hope you guys weren't out there too long." Georgia apologized as she led the way.
"It's okay, we just arrived anyway." Mel replied.
"Great. Wait till you see inside, I have a spot reserved just for us." She said, two men that stood at the silver door pushed it open for the four ladies to enter.
They gasped in awe at the scenery, the spanish music gave it the party vibe.

"Wow!" They cooed as they stepped in.
"For some strange reason, I feelin' rich." Ronella admitted.
"You ain't lie."
"Follow me, ladies." Georgia said as she crossed the dance floor.

She pulled aside crystal beaded curtains that showed us to a purple room with a lip-shaped couch and a table with a bucket of ice and a cupboard with alcoholic drinks of all kinds. From beer, to ale, to rum, to wine.
"Let's have a seat."

The three sat as Georgia searched the cabinet. "What do you guys want?"
"Lemon Vodka."
"Corona beer."
"What about you, Mel?"
"Uh.. I don't know?" She shrugged.

"A whole damn shelf and you ain't know?"
"I'm not really a drinker."
"That's fine, you can have some Vodka and mix it with Monster till you can barely taste it."
"Thanks, that could do."

About a few shots after and talking and laughing like there's no tomorrow, Ronella stood up.
"Time to dance. Come let we go." She brushed aside her braids and fixed her dress that clung to her hip dips.

"Somebody gotta wife me tonight!" Ashanti stood up, following her right after. So it was just Melania and Georgia remained in the room.

"So, are you enjoying yourself?" The strawberry blonde asked the melanin beauty. She folded her long legs while resting her cheek on her hand.
"I'm enjoying myself so far. Thanks for getting us in, I hope it wasn't much of a hustle."

"It's nothing. I have my connections here or there." She replied honestly, but something in what she said sounded a lot like privilege.
"How long have you been a nurse?"
"About three years. Forget jobs, but baby girl, your demeanor screams 'I'm a Virgin'."
"For real? Is that obvious?"
"We talk about men, you're nervous, we talk about intercourse, you are legit cold sweating."
"Well, I guess I'm abstaining until I find the right one."
"Okay, nice choice. What I'd give to be that innocent again." She stood up, "I'll be back, kay?" She said and disappeared behind the crystal bead curtains that made a satisfying sound.

Melania sighed, taking a sip of the Vodka she literally drowned in Monster to rid it of most of the taste. She was actually enjoying herself, regardless the madness that occurred to her during the course of this month.

The jingling of the crystal beads alerted her that someone entered. "Oh, you're back--" She shot her head up with expectations of seeing Georgia standing at the entrance.

Instead, it was a well dressed, pot-bellied, dark-skinned black man with a bald head and a beard. She could've sworn the man was Rick Ross. "Um, can I help you?" She asked, gripping her glass as she was preparing to smash it on his bald head if he tried something.

"My, this must be the wrong room. My apologies for barging in, I been looking for somebody."
"Well, I hope you find them. There is a lot of people here."
"Your name, might I ask?"
"Melissa." She lied.
"I haven't seen your face around this parts, Melissa. The name's Cain."
She smiled to mask the shock and fear raging inside of her, "I was invited. It really wasn't my plan to come here, can't say no to your friends. Am I right?" She chuckled, taking a sip of the drink warmed by her sweating palms.

"It looks like they've abandoned you."
"Nah, they're dancing."
"Okay. Take care, Melissa." He flicked a finger gun at her before walking off.

Now Melania felt like she was having a panic attack. She downed her drink woth hopes that it could calm her. She decided it was best to be in the company of her friends for the rest of the night, so she got up and trotted toward the door.

As the coast was clear, her dark brown orbs searched the dimly lit club. Her eyes settled upon the snow white skin and pale blonde hair of Ashanti who was well engaged in a conversation with a stranger. She ran out to meet her and grabbed her hand.
"Come on, let's dance."
"But I just came from-- woah!" Ashanti was yanked from her seat.

"You see I'm looking lonely, waiting for somebody. Waiting for somebody carefree. Hey, wanna get high with me?"

She tugged her in the middle of the dancefloor where Ronella was working her broad waistline on two men; one in front and another behind.

"I see you're looking at me so I turn my charm on, hoping you think I look awesome. Wanna feel your hands on me."

"What took over you?" Ashanti asked as she swayed her waist to the beat.
"I was getting bored in there, plus, I like this song."

"Gotta play it up my way ooh, gotta play it up cause I want you ooh. Wanna get away for the ni-ni ni-ni night."

Ashanti giggled, "Good to know you're having fun."
Melania let the song get to her head and possess her being as she danced and drank her problems away.

"E- equally lost. We got drunken hearts and we're dancing more than enough. E- equally lost. Cause we own the night and our hearts are wild and in love!"

So she could pretend for the night that she hadn't a care in the world.

Just one night.