{16}Sibling Rivalry I

¿Chapter 16?
Sibling Rivalry Part I

He started to chuckle while shaking his head,
"What? What's so funny?"
"You seriously don't recognize me, do you?"

"I don't think I've ever met you. Have we though?"
"It's me, Melania. I'm the boy who was in your Chemistry class."

"What? You're Choji?!" Melania jumped off the couch as she exclaimed.
"Damn girl, shut up.." He pulled her back down and ran a hand through his hair as he sighed.
"What.. what happened to you? I didn't even get your name and your brother was a jerk and–"
"You spoke to my brother? I swear to God if he did anything.."
"No, I asked him why your were absenting from school and he said he didn't know or care. What happened between you guys, it seems like you hate each other."
"I did."
"Mind telling me what happened?"

Enrique pulled the cigarette from behind his ear and lit it, taking a long pull and exhaling all the smoke."I have a twin brother, his name is Lorenzo. I was the quiet one and he's troublesome. What made it worse was that we were very identical. Moving on to our teens, he became popular and I was the outcast. He dragged me out to parties against my will and wanted me to drink and smoke with him. Then this one time he took it too far and paid his hooker friend take away my virginity."
"Sweet Jesus."
"Crazy, I know." He took another pull. "He thought I would've 'man up' if I wasn't a virgin."

***

Enrique was in his room playing games online when he heard the door knock, maybe it was his brother he thought but Lorenzo always walked with his key so who was it?

When the knocks grew louder, he sighed as he took off his headset and went downstairs to answer the door.
Instead of seeing his brother he saw a woman with a brown pixie cut with purple and pink streaks and a very exposing dress, he didn't even think he should call it a dress by how short it was.

"Um, can I help you Miss?"
"Yeah, is Lorenzo at home? He told me to come over." She said while pulling down her dress.
"No I'm afraid he isn't, wanna come inside and wait until he comes?"
"Sure, thanks." She entered.

He then led her to the living room where he said, "You can wait right here, there's beer in the fridge if you want."
"Yes, thanks again."
He went back upstairs to continue his game. It didn't really matter to him who she was or what she wanted, he couldn't care less as long as he's her brother's company.

"You really don't know how to entertain your guests, do you?" The woman who seemed to be in her mid twenties asked as she leaned on the door.
"You're no company of mine, Lorenzo should properly plan his arrangements so you won't be waiting lord knows how long until he comes. His room is the last door to your right if you–" Enrique froze as he felt lips on his neck.

He shoved her and backed up a bit, "What do you think you're doing?"
"Come on, you know you want to. So let's make it quick before your brother gets back." She started to remove her clothes.
"Sorry, but I can't do this.." He tried to push his way through but ended up on the bed. 
"Come on Enrique, it's gonna be fun," She pulled out some handcuffs from her bra and cuffed him to the bed, "I'll pleasure you in every way possible."

***

"Turns out he paid her five G's to rape me."
"Oh my God, I'm so so sorry."
"Don't worry, I didn't know you then so there was nothing you could've done. I heard that's she's a single mom of two but I don't know how true that is.. Anyway I met you about a month after that."
He crushed what was remaining in a glass bowl

"You were friendly, and sweet. I was looking forward to meeting you the following day then my brother called."

***

"Yes?" Enrique answered the phone after the fifty-seventh ring. I wanted to ignore but knowing how Lorenzo is, he won't stop until he picked up.
"Hey little brother, I have to ask you to come pick me up.."
"Why? Didn't you go out with your brand new car? What was it? A Benz, a Ferrari, or a Porsche?"
"A Benz–That's the thing, it crashed! And it burst into flames with my money and ID all inside."
"Why don't you rob some ATM machine? You're good at that." Enrique sarcastically replied.
"Come on bro, you still mad about Chastity?"
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"Don't know, just thought that if you really were man you'd tell the police. I really should have asked for her to put it on tape.."
"I'm hanging up on you now."
"Wait wait! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please, just come pick me up."

***

꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷

📌Author's Note📌

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I was caught up in school and other stuff...

Yeah, about Enrique's story, stories like is is not well known. Even if it does make it to the media, they'd downplay it as if they had a sexual relationship and probably won't even consider it a sexual assault. This needs to stop and I hope you are aware of this.

See you in the next chapter!
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷