{8}Dinero Joven

¿Chapter 8?
Dinero Joven💲

9:00pm September 28th, 2014

Melania had confirmed to her friends about their planned girls' night out event.
She dug in her closet to find something nice to wear, she didn't go out much so the most she wears is jeans, leggings, crop tops and tank tops.

Closing her eyes as she gripped something, she yanked it up and slowly opened her eyes at what she picked.
"Yeah, this will do." She nodded with assurance. But is she confident to wear it?

She barely stepped out of the shower when her phone rang. She dried her hands and quickly answered it.
"Hey, you getting dressed?"
"I didn't even start."
"Pshh, girl me neither. I'll be there in about an hour with the girls."
"Okay, I'll be ready by then." She hung up.

Glancing over to the mirror, she frown. "What am I going to with this hair?"

?•¿•?•¿

Done! Done was the word she wanted to scream along with sighing in accomplishment. Dressing was a breeze, detangling her hair wasn't that difficult, but them edges? They laugh in the face of edge control.

[A/N: So does mine, lol🤣🤣🤣!]

She looked herself in the full-body length mirror.
Her hair was done with two puffs at the top with most left of out at the back. They didn't rest on her shoulders at all, but instead, they defied gravity. The edges gave the style a nice touch though she had to wipe her forehead a couple of times to not make it look like a disco ball.

She wasn't a fan of make up but she let it slide tonight. She didn't put a heavy layer of foundation on her face to look like a slob afterwards since the club will be clustered with people so it will be a sweatbox. She put a gold touch of mascara and a natural colour lipstick that blended perfectly with her lips.

The black dress she wore was complete lace that stopped a couple of inches above her knees. The lace material was a bit thicker around her breast and it was topped off with gold finishes.

Then she recieved a text message from Ashanti saying,
Cash me outside!
She simply replied
I'll be there!
Anxiety was boiling in the pit of her stomach, as a teen she never used to party, plush she doesn't know who's going to be at the club.

"Better get goin'!" Enrique yelled from the living room. Now she has to deal with him, too.
"Coming." She grabbed her purse and headed out the bedroom and came face to face with those silver eyes.

She sighed, "I know it's revealing. Don't judge."
"I ain't say anything, you look good and get that ass up outta here before you arouse me more than you already are."
"See you later, Enrique." She went out the door.
And he watched as she left.

Damn, that ass.. He was pulled out of his ogling my the closing of the door.

She saw Ashanti .. sitting in a white Honda, as she caught sight of her, they called for her.
"Ayay! Steam fish and ochro body, girl you look nice!" Ronella complimented, which meant that she had a good physique.
"Thanks, I don't know about the 'Steam fish' part but thanks." Melania lightly grinned at the strange compliment.

"You better turn that thang around now, hun." Ashanti demanded.
Melania rolled her eyes with flattery, turning around slowly so they could catch a full glimpse of the outfit.
"Where's Georgia?"
"She already there at the door."
"Damn, get in here girl, we gon' pull a Cinderella on these bitches!"
As Melania entered they drove off into the night.

?•¿•?•¿

Ashanti parallel parked be the sidewalk, opposite the building where the club was at.
"This is it?" Mel asked, pointing to the abandoned building, slightly disappointed as she had high expectations for it.
"Yeah, it's not the outside that counts tho. It's what's on the inside." Ashanti came out, Mel and Ronella followed.

They walked to the side of the building where a line was seen, they cut the line to meet the bald dudes at the entrance.
"Hi, someone is expecting is in there." Ashanti said, showing her silver braces.
"And we expect you to stand in line just like everybody else." The man said.
"Motherfu--"

"Ah, just the gals I wanted to see!" Georgia stepped out, arms wide open.
"They're with me. Hope they didn't cause you any trouble." She dragged them all inside.
Ashanti gave the man a stink eye and popped the collar of her jean jacket with a sense of importance before walking off.