{10}Hung over

¿Chapter 10?
Hung Over

   Ashanti and Ronella gave Melania support as she walked to her apartment.
"Girl you were a monster on that dancefloor."
Melania giggled.
Ronella took out Melania's keys and opened the door.

They rest her purse on a chair and they took her to the living room, "Is here good or you wanna go to the bedroom?"
"I'm good here."
"Your keys." Ronella jingled the keys in front of the drunk girl's face before resting it on the coffee table.
"Later, Mel! We go call you in the morning."
"See you at work Monday." Ashanti pressed the safety on the lock before leaving.

Enrique came out from the dark kitchen and stared at the half conscious young woman.
She abused the hell outta the word 'fun', didn't she?
He shook his head, "Yo, let's go girl." He picked her up.

"Mmh.." She mumbled, "Enrique..?" She slurred as she reached for his face. He scoffed. he had to admit, seeing her like this was cute.
"Yeah, problem?"
"Nuh-uh.." She nodded.
He kicked her bedroom open and roamed in to the side of her bed. He sat her down on the bed, when he tried to stand straight she latched onto him.

"What?" He asked, averting his gaze from her. "Let go." He tugged at her forearms.
"No, spend.. the night."
"What you mean? I always spend the night." He chuckled, still trying to free himself.
She drew herself closer to his ear, "With me." She kissed his jawline.

"Trust me, Melania. You don't want this.." He sighed and closed his eyes, ignoring the effect her kisses had on him.
"Yes I do. And you want it too. "
He sighed, "You asked for it.." He slid his hand up her back and gripped the fly of her dress as he yanked it down.

He tossed her on the bed once he got the sleeves off. He trailed her neck with kisses as he pulled the rest of the dress down by her legs. Trailing his hand down her leg, he unhooked her platform heels.

He pulled back to take off his black V-neck shirt. He leaned over her, distracting her with kisses as he took her bra off and slipped her shirt on.

"You're drunk. Get some sleep." He said as he covered her with blankets and left the room once he turned off the lights.

?•¿•?•¿

10:00am September 29th, 2014

The buzzing of Melania's phone vibrating on the nightstand brought her out of unconsciousness. She sloppily reached around for her phone, once she retrieved it she answered the call.
"H.. Hello?" She drawled lazily, wiping drool from the side of her lips.

"Do you know how long we've been trying to call you?" Ashanti's voice yelled through the speaker. Melania scrunched her face, drawing the phone further from her ear.
"I'm sorry. Maybe slept from all that drinking, I guess.."

"Oh, I almost forgot how you burned a whole on the dancefloor, girl! You had it turnt up!"
"I swear I'm never doing clubbing again." Melania ran her hand down her face at the memory.
"As long as you my friend, you always finna club. You hear me? Now sleep off that hangover so you'd be good for work."
"Yeah, bye." Melania hung up.

She sighed, mustering all the strength she had to force herself out of bed. As she brought herself to her feet, her legs were wobbling and she felt a little light headed. Swaying with every step she took, she made it out in the living room where she saw a topless Enrique on his phone.

He glanced up at her, his lips broke into a childish grin. "What? What's with that look?"
"You look good in my shirt."
"Your what?" She looked down at her attire, noticing the black V-neck and that her bra was off.

"I'll have you know, you came onto me first. But like the gentle criminal I am, I walked away like a man." He spread his arms out like some righteous prophet. With Melania's sigh of relief she nearly fell to her knees. He snatched her, sitting her beside him in the three-seater couch.

"Hangovers.. You'll get used to it after a few." He went over to the kitchen.
"I'm not drinking again." She argued, even raising her voice triggered her headache. He came back with a glass of water and two aspirins.

"Here." He put the pills in her hand and the glass on the coffee table.
"Thank you." She croaked as she popped the pills into her mouth and downed the glass of warm water.

"Remember anything other than your drunken sexual behavior?" He asked. She searched her mind, trying to recollect the memory.

Then it slapped her right in the face.

"Cain. I met Cain." She stuttered, her throat felt dry though drinking water. Enrique was silent, then looked over to her. "What happened."
"Well um.. You know those private rooms? I was in there, my friends went out to dance and then he came in a while later. He said he was looking for somebody then asked my name, I said it was Melissa."
"Smart. Very smart." He nodded, urging her to go on.

"Then he told me his name and then he left. I ran out to meet my friends and I danced and drank the rest of the night away."
Enrique sucked his teeth, "It'd be harder for you to be alone in public. If you're with your friends, stay with them. If you're unable to, I'd keep an eye on you."

She nodded in understanding. "Now get some more sleep. Gotta handle something." He lit a cigarette before getting up and leaving.

꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥

🕛Time Progression Check🕡

7:00am-9:00pm September 22nd, 2014- Melania came face to face with Miguel, the man that attempted to rape her. During this encounter, he explained the pandemonium she'd go through if she remains with Enrique. Enrique confronted her upon noticing her change in attitude, and she told him what happened. Enrique killed Miguel after dropping her home.

6:00am-9:00pm September 23, 2014- Miguel's death was announced on the news. Ashanti brought up a topic about a nightclub and everyone joined in on the fun. Melania finally decided on going after receiving permission from Enrique.

9:00pm-2:00am September 28th, 2014- They were enjoying themselves in the club when Ashanti and Ronella left Georgia and Melania to go dance. Georgia left soon after, so Melania was alone. Then and there she came face-to-face with Cain. To ease her panic, she decided to have fun.

2:00am-10:00am September 29th, 2014-
A drunken Melania was dropped off in her apartment. Enrique was tempted to sleep with Melania but instead he tricked her so he could change her clothes and tuck her in.
When she woke up and recollected her memory, she told everything she remembered. Including her encounter with Cain.
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷