{20}Melinda

¿Chapter 20?
Melinda

4:24pm November 10th, 2014

      Cane sat in his black leather chair, two henchmen behind him, a drink in hand and cigar in mouth. A familiar strawberry blonde walked in and took a seat in front of him.
"This task is taking you rather long, what's slipping you up?"
"What can I say? Being a nurse was a whole lot'ta fun, plus you can't tell me what to do. Leave that for Melanie, not me."

The glass of half-filled tequila and ice broke under the pressure of his hands.
"The reaction I expected," She shrugged as she flipped her strawberry blonde hair as she leaned forward "I do things what suit me aka my way. The only reason I'm helping your sorry ass is because of your fragile ego and feelings for a woman that's already been dead, aka my sister. Now let me work, or think of this deal over." She made a slit gesture across her neck to emphasize her point.

"So what information do you have on the girl?"
"Melania Saunders, age 22, lives in Cecil Avenue apartment bulding 15 to the right, on the third floor, room 303."
"Have you seen him anywhere in the apartment, or with her?"
"In the apartment? No. Together in public? Well, not in the public eye.."
"Elaborate?"
"He meets her after work in the underground parking lot, I assume he drops her off every morning as well."

"Are you going in for the kill or shall I do so?"
"So you want me to kill her? It won't be easy, I'll have to kill her other two friends, also."
"Like the actress you are, do what you do best, Melinda."

     She left the warehouse and trotted down the street with her red bottom high heels, an emphasis for all the shed blood she's walked in.
She jumped as her purse vibrated, it was just her phone. "Hey Georgia! What you up to, girl? Still going out with us?"
"Yeah! Just came from a blind date, turned out je was an egotistic bastard, nothing new. And yeah, I'm on my way. Tell me where and I'll pull up."

Why is Georgia talking with Kane?

Who is Melanie?

Who the hell Melinda?

꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥

🕛Time Progression Check🕡

4:00pm October 30th, 2014- Enrique was face to face with his abuser. Who also is now a mother of two kid's, one of them being his.

6:27 pm November 2nd, 2014- Ashanti and Afonso made up, Ronella and José got closer and Melania talked to her mother for the first time after moving out.

4:24pm November 10th, 2014- Georgia was talking  with Kane about Melania, not anything good.

🚬🚬🚬

Please save my new interracial story 'Physical', Melania and the main character from that story are related. I will continue Physical after I complete this book. There are a few chapters on display  so you can know the storyline, please support!

See you guys in the next chapter💞!
-Nostalgia
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥