{4}Let's Play Pretend

¿Chapter 4?
Let's Play Pretend

11:00pm September 15th, 2014

"Boss, we've seen Enrique. He claims that nurse girl is his."
"Really? You know where she works?"
"Yes, but.. Enrique picks her up and drops her off every day."
"Do whatever it takes to find the girl."
"Yes, Cain."
"That muchacho don't know who he messing with."

?•¿•?•¿

5:00pm September 20th, 2014

   Enrique dropped her off and picked her up every day just like he said.
The weekend came along and Melaniahad no where to go. So it was just her and Enrique.
Melania was on her phone, playing Tiles Hop with the song ‘Bum Tam Tam’ that was at the same time catchy, but annoying. And Enrique hated it.
He snatched her phone and exited the game, "Wha--"

"Don't play this game when I'm around. Too annoying."
"Okay." She sighed.
"Those guys probably got the word out that you belong to me. Now Darkside probably thinks you're my girl."
"Darkside?"
"Yes, Darkside. That's what we call all the gangs and criminals in this town."

She nodded in understanding.
"Ever kissed a guy before?" He asked out of the blue.
"What?"
"No, you didn't. So I have to teach you."
"What!? Why?" She got up.

"Because you are my girl and as my girl, you gotta know how to kiss me." He pulled her by the hem of her top and sat her back down.
"So kiss me." He said, turning her body to face him.
"Right now?" She scowled. How much can a girl go through? First being held captive in my own apartment, to being harassed and now this?
"Better now than later."

   She closed her eyes and sighed.
"I'm waiting." He said.
"Okay, okay." She cupped his face in his hands, and brought his face closer to her and touched his lips with hers. And that's it.
"There. Happy?"
"No. That's a peck, not a kiss."
"Well, I won't know. I don't go around kissing people."
"Okay, then. I'll show you how it's done." He said, holding the back of her head and kissing her.

He softly bit her bottom lip, asking for permission to explore beyond her thick lips.
She didn't give him the access, so he had to take it by force. He grabbed her up and slammed her down on the couch, which made her gasp at this.
He smirked into the kiss before letting his tongue slide into her mouth and play around with hers.

He pulled her collar aside and kissed her neck, biting and licking and doing as much sweet torture he could just to hear her sing.
"Wait, stop~ I-.. I get it now." She tried to push him off, but he was really strong.

   He got up, she checked her shoulder and her neck.
"Don't worry, it won't show. Since your skin dark and all.."
He said, bracing back on the couch.
"Thank goodness.." She breathed, covering her shoulders. Wait, what did he just say?

"We're not done." He added.
"What?"
"You have to demonstrate to me what I showed you."
She whined, Why me!? She cried in her mind.
You can do this, it's to kiss him. What's so hard in that? She reassured herself.

She sighed, resting her arms on his broad shoulders.
"Remember, wherever my lips go, you follow." He said.
She nodded and kissed him, teasing him with a few pecks every now and then.
She sat on his lap and let her tongue and his intertwine.

   He smirked as he held her thin waistline and gave her ass a hard tap.
"Okay, that's enough." She pushed herself off him while rubbing off the taste of liquor off her lips.
"Good, you're set."
"Set? For what?"

"Cause my boys might be coming over."